Graphic Cards Ordering graphics card Play-asia.com inquiries

can i have some user feedbacks or stories of history on ordering with play-asia like grphics card? i'm planing on ordering the r9 390 from there, its 20k there comparing the indian Mrps which is around 40k on flipkart and if their service is viable its just thrifty to be spending 20k more buying from here, is it safe? do i need to know of any tricksy antics from our custom duty. i'm from Delhi btw

P.S -i'm sorry if this is not right place, please direct me to the link or mods may move the thread

can i have some user feedbacks or stories of history on ordering with play-asia like grphics card? i'm planing on ordering the r9 390 from there, its 20k there comparing the indian Mrps which is around 40k on flipkart and if their service is viable its just thrifty to be spending 20k more buying from here, is it safe? do i need to know of any tricksy antics from our custom duty. i'm from Delhi btw

P.S -i'm sorry if this is not right place, please direct me to the link or mods may move the thread
wait for RX480 it will cost less and will be better

This one will most probably be attracting customs. if someone can bring it for you than it is alright.

Back