Mac OS OSX Lion released.

Powersurge

Casual Gentleman
Adept
It's out on the App Store, folks. Downloading it currently. How I hate my 2mbps connection right now, I cannot begin to say.

haha :p really dont want to end up with a crashed installation yet again :p due to updating issues :p . Will wait till some one confirms :) .

@avi

what about the GPU, could you get them working..i have 525m on my dell XPS any idea??

what about wifi and sound issues?

At present am using VMware and running snow leopard through it...

Yes, WiFi still not working in mine. Some people have managed to get it work. But I almost NEVER use WiFi on lappie, so I am not bothered about it. But I had managed to get WiFi in Snow Leopard :D But Graphics and Sound is working without any problem :D

Waiting for radeon 6950 support to get it. Meanwhile, I am reading Mac OS X 10.7 Lion: the Ars Technica review. Excellent and very detailed reviewabout almost every aspect of the OS. It seems that many of the changes are retarded, especially the changes to the scroll bar and the funky looking iCal and Address Book apps. The automated versioning is an excellent feature which is sure to save many lives! I currently use svn for my critical documents but integration right into the OS is very nice.

Anyone who has used Developer builds, can you please confirm if it is safe/possible to do a clean install of Lion and not an upgrade over SL?

OS X Lion is not listed as free in App Store for me.

Bought iMac in iMagine Forum Mall, Bangalore on 11 June 2011.

The form to qualify my system has the State field which is mandatory. Since it does not apply for me (non US), am unable to get my system qualified. I tried entering KA and it didn't work.

2011-07-20_21-23-19.png

Does anyone know a solution to this? I will call Apple and talk with them about this tomorrow morning since the office hours are finished for the day.

Installed it.
One highly pi$$ing off thing that i noticed, Mission Control doesn't show the minimized apps!!! WTF?!
Even parallels desktop doesn't seems to be working :(

Back