Our new ads :)

starchazer

Disciple
Hey guys,

It's been while since me and my bro made any Ad, So we made 4 Ads early this year for portfolio.

I would like to show you 2 of these ads and would love to hear your thoughts on them.

We didn't want to alter the brands' current taglines, so we conceived the ideas keeping the same in mind.

Here's an Ad for Virgin Mobile:

[youtube]dXdnsuGRCsw[/youtube]

And here's one we made for Sprite:

[youtube]Vg54S77WuaI[/youtube]

Both the ads are in Hindi. Also, the ads were made with friends and with zero budget.

C&C Welcome. :hap2:

super filming man!!

and all your actors are superb! great direction too, in making everyone comfortable with their roles.

well done mate!

what do u do beside directing ads.....

hey u the sam na who won tata car for ad......ufff i bought 8800gt frm u i guess...

wht was your earlier login id?

Thanks all :D

@Magnet: Yeah, I am the same who won the car, and yes I remember you bought 8800gt from me. :)

Since direction is the profession I (and my bro) have chosen, I bascially don't do anything besides. We do however occasionally do promo vids.

We are still looking for an opportunity to professionally make an Ad/MV/Film.

BTW, I never changed my nick.

And thanks everyone, keep the feedback coming in :)

ohh aisa kya i m high than......

Ya sprite ads look more professional than virgin......may b the virgin add need a longer story as that one of sprite......my personal take....

In the sprite ad.....the voter id scene one...it looks playing with camera is needed as it looks too straight(when u bro ask where were u...i guess one person per frame type needed) compare to other stories where within 2-3 seconds the object changes.......again this as a viewer take as i have no knowledge of your feild....

But really it looks damn professional .....hope u make big....u definate will but soon i guess...

Do u guys write the story theme too...or friends involve

Congrats Starchazer

Both ads looks interesting and has an indie touch to it(in a positive way)

All the very best for your future efforts

@MAGNeT: Ya it's conceptualized by us two. Thanks a lot man for your feedback, we'll definitely ponder on the points you mentioned. :)

@Hacker, iGo, wingmysoul, amigoatul, mebaali, sohail99: Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate your feedback and wishes. :)

starchazer said:
@MAGNeT: Ya it's conceptualized by us two. Thanks a lot man for your feedback, we'll definitely ponder on the points you mentioned. :)

oops my internet connection i checked the ads again and now i see its perfect ra..not needed.but still would luv 2-3 more changes to choose from....

u no being now so we can ask i guess......:eek:hyeah:

Back