Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
3 years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Looking to sell my week old oxygen concentrator. Only used for 22 hours. Carries a 3-year warranty.

The nasal cannula is not included as it has been disposed.

Bought for Rs 47000. Local pickup only as it weighs 14 kilograms. Box available.

Attachments

• 20210731_211954.jpg
    20210731_211954.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 20210731_211919.jpg
    20210731_211919.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 20210731_211851.jpg
    20210731_211851.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 20210731_211649.jpg
    20210731_211649.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 20210731_211745.jpg
    20210731_211745.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG-20210731-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210731-WA0001.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 164
If that amount is not a huge dent in your financial conditions, keep it man. You never know when you'll need it for yourself/close someone or anyone else in need whom you can help.
I usually never make such comments on sale threads it's seller's choice obviously but this is an exception I think because what you have is a life saver.

You mention its not needed but I hope you realize that its far from over .. these were impossible to come by when they were especially needed.

Suggest you to keep it. I lost a close someone in my family during 2nd wave. The struggle to get oxygen was surreal. They were ready to pay 1.25L for a 5L oxygen concentrator.

I recently lost my dad. Not covid. Many complications. Doctors discharged him as it was pointless to keep him in the hospital but they recommended oxygen support at home to add a few days to his life. Got this for him but unfortunately he passed away a day later. With no insurance to cover his expenses, am in very bad financial shape. So thought of selling this to earn back some money. Mom also passed away 5 years ago. With no one left, mind is in a very dark place. With parents alive, there is always this sense of security that someone is always there to back you up when shit hits the fan. Well that's gone now.

Having second thoughts now though. May keep it and probably sell it later.

I recently lost my dad. Not covid. Many complications. Doctors discharged him as it was pointless to keep him in the hospital but they recommended oxygen support at home to add a few days to his life. Got this for him but unfortunately he passed away a day later. With no insurance to cover his expenses, am in very bad financial shape. So thought of selling this to earn back some money. Mom also passed away 5 years ago. With no one left, mind is in a very dark place. With parents alive, there is always this sense of security that someone is always there to back you up when shit hits the fan. Well that's gone now.

My sincere condolences. My apologies as well since I did not realize you were in financial difficulty. Please DM me if you want to have someone to talk to.

i really feel the pain. went thru last year... same... not due to covid but incompetent docs in bengal- home town. i could have saved him if he was in my adopted state. raj and gujarat.

take care buddy!

My sincere condolences. My apologies as well since I did not realize you were in financial difficulty. Please DM me if you want to have someone to talk to.

Really sorry for your loss. Things will get better don't lose hope and give your best to the world and you'll succeed.

Take care.
Thank you.
i really feel the pain. went thru last year... same... not due to covid but incompetent docs in bengal- home town. i could have saved him if he was in my adopted state. raj and gujarat.

take care buddy!
Thank you. Please take care.

Last edited:

My sincere condolences. It will get better. Hang in there!

hey bro..sorry to hear that.
hang in there. Stay strong.
Your parents blessing will get you through this and you will find your peace and normal life back. God bless.

Also thank you to this community for coming forward to support each other.

My sincere condolences. My father left me too two days back. He has been battling cancer for 3 years. I try my best to find comfort in that I had the opportunity to be by his side from the beginning till the end. It doesn't help much but atleast there's that. If you ever need someone to talk to you can DM me anytime.

My sincere condolences. My father left me too two days back. He has been battling cancer for 3 years. I try my best to find comfort in that I had the opportunity to be by his side from the beginning till the end. It doesn't help much but atleast there's that. If you ever need someone to talk to you can DM me anytime.
My sincere condolences. Thank you and take care. Hold on.

My sincere condolences about your father and mother. try not to isolate yourself and engage with a lot of people. getting into new rhythm of things is the best way to beat the feeling of being down.
Thank you. Engaging has always been hard for me after college though. Have been a loner for several years since. I don't mind being alone except for when my anxiety goes into overdrive.

Back