Ozone

PhOeNiX

Skilled
ozone-gaming_t.jpg

OZONE Gaming Gear

Ozone is a company of gaming peripherals that started over when a group of gamers took a step back to take a deeper look at the gaming scene, and they noticed there was a lack in the background.

E-sports and gaming have evolved to unprecedented levels and the peripherals used are today truly advanced compared to some years back. But the market suffered a wide spread in offer. Today gamers have few choices in peripherals and they are pushed to decide whether they purchase cheap peripherals with small features or expensive gear when they are only occasionally gamers or newbies.
Ozone thinks in different ways, and is committed to deliver high tech gear for high demanding levels with a reasonable price.

Ozone managers start gaming when they were still teenagers, and they are strongly aware that is not easy to save enough money to buy the top products.
After a long awaited wait of 2 months because of the parcel being stuck at the "Speed"-post :huh: customs, i got the pack today :). This has the review samples of a new gaming brand which has been receiving rave reviews for its products. So here is a small show-off. Will post some full blown reviews soon :)

The gang (A Roccat Pyra crawled in, received that too today, dragging me with it :p)

The OZONE SMOG Mouse - One of the best mice i have used till date. This is the one i love after the MX518 for its grip. It's a huge mouse, with removable and changeable grips, full hand usage, loads of buttons, and upto 5040 dpi. Though i won't be using all those features most of the time, the colour scheme and the way it lights up are just too cool :clap:

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/dsc01421y.jpg/

The mosuepad - a similar Red-Black colour scheme. Size is just a tad smaller than my existing Monster DKT. But the feel of the fabric is superb.

Some shots of the mouse and the Pad in action. Have shown the weights and attachable grips.

The headphones. Haven't opened them up yet, will post more pics when i do.

Some parting pics of the Pyra, another great mouse :)

Ahh....it's good to be a distri ;) :hap2::hap2::hap2:

PS : Don't go by the quality of the pics. I am hands-down the worst photographer on TE :p

For those looking out, here are some reviews of the mouse and the mousepad.

Ozone SMOG gaming mouse review

Ozone Smog » Reviews - XSReviews.co.uk - Trusted Hardware Reviews

Review of Ozone Smog gaming mouse | Testseek Labs

Overclock3D :: Review :: Ozone Gaming Roundup :: Introduction

Review of Ozone Ground Level S mousepad | Testseek Labs

Ozone Ground Levels

Yes, send over for review. I'm looking for a new wired and wireless mouse. Bored with my current stuff. Just refuses to stop working...

Alias said:
^^

+1. Wheres the price???

Err....for me it was sort of free :p Actual prices will put up in the review.

DigitalDude said:
bro please make a side by side comparison shot of smog with MX518, DA and if possible imperator also :D

_

Can do a comparison to the 518 and G7 and Roccat Pyra. Will try the Razer ones if i can get my hands on one.

ultimabasher said:
I want the mouse :drool2: I always had an eye out for the smog :D Its even in my favs.

:)

Back