p0rtabl3 0pS! :P

Smith

Skilled
PSP v1.51 downgraded to 1.50 for homebrew :hap2:

The PSP:

Logitech's pocket shell for the PSP:

Playing homebrew H264 video:

Damage: 230USD incl of 4GB pro duo (sony)

Downgrade to 1.50 -> Upgrade to Version 2.71 SE- B"

What is 2.71 SE-B" anyway? Well, it is the regular Sony 2.71 version albeit customized by someone called Dark_alex in a rather interesting way...it allows the 2.71 SE to run unsigned code just like the 1.50 :O

2.71 SE B'' also allows you to roll back to 1.50 if you don't like SE-B'' for any reason (even though there is hardly any)

This is the optimal solution as not only do you get all the features of 2.71 like web browser, RSS, themes etc.

And on top of that, you do not need any loaders or other homebrew to load ISOs, just dump a backup of your "ahem"(legally owned) ISO on the ISO folder on the memory stick, and it will appear in the games menu

Source: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/buyer-alert-if-you-have-been-81657.html

thanx a lot.
@udit, i know about the 2.71..but the thing is that the net is stuffed with loads of "fake" 2.71s that brick ur psp..so im waiting for someone to post a tried n trusted legit 2.71B by dark_alex.

There are even fake dark-alex websites on the net..its scary :p

@aks..heroes 4TW

Smith said:
thanx a lot.

@udit, i know about the 2.71..but the thing is that the net is stuffed with loads of "fake" 2.71s that brick ur psp..so im waiting for someone to post a tried n trusted legit 2.71B by dark_alex.

There are even fake dark-alex websites on the net..its scary :p

@aks..heroes 4TW

PM superczar he uses it

btw nice buy for a great price :D

but I would prefer a Microsoft Zune Brown 30GB for $250 over PSP+a 4GB pro duo (sony) for $230

you shifted to USA?

Udit said:
PM superczar he uses it

btw nice buy for a great price :D

but I would prefer a Microsoft Zune Brown 30GB for $250 over PSP+a 4GB pro duo (sony) for $230

you shifted to USA?

y would he buy zune if u wants to play games. plus he can listen to music also on this & a far far better screen.

Back