P2P software other than BT...?

I was an avid user of Kazaa and then when Kazaa used to give a lot of dummy files, I switched to Ares...But then I discovered torrents and have never looked back.....Now I have totally moved over to Torrents....I just wanted to know whetter any of u guys still use any P2P software other than BT...If yes which one...?

naa..not using anyother P2Ps'...used KAZAA somtime back..but when i understood torrents..& its' vastness.have been using Azureus all the time . . i even visit rapidshare / megaupload very rarely...95% of whatever i download are from BT nations.:)

No doubt i have also completely moved to BT client as they are more easy to use and i have not have to wait in queue like in emule...

but i do use emule for some files whose torrent i not able to found

Ares/Limewire.....

Bearshare gives good speeds but comes loaded with spyware and all that...

WAREZ is also another P2P software.

Oopps.... I thought you were looking for recommendations :p

Anyway I use only BT and Limewire for individual songs and videos.... like music videos, etc....

Limewire is the only other one apart from BT that i use. Its not bad at all though, pretty useful at times and the best for people new to P2P.

hmm ya kceasy is good too.... used to use it when i wanted to download single tracks!

if you have a cable connection .. limewire can be great.. cause sometimes yo ucan get 100+ kB speeds on it!

but its torrent and torrents all the way.... :D... sadly we dont have good newsgroup servers here.. or i think people would rather prefer newsgroups.. since there is no hassle of uploading there.. ;)

there is also usenet... i think its a newsgroup only. not too sure.. but you do get loads of files there :D too!

kceasy is good i deleted it way bak..i think ill get that bak...ares still rules...and if u dont get a particular file than i visit torrents..for hindi movie stuff desitorrent and torrent clients r eough....
bearshare too provide rare files but it is full of bugs....my bearshare keeps crashing every time i load

anime, tv eps, games iso - torrent

movies - rapidhshare

all the other stuff (like music), including all the rare hard to find stuff - e-mule.

you know.. there is a hell lot of rare stuff on registered torrent sites.. which you'll never find on any public torrents.... infact more then what you'll ever find anywhere.. including emule... but you did have to search a bit and adhere to the rules of that particular site.. hmm

Any particular registered site that u have in mind...?

Another thing is that I have checked out some of the Indian registered sites....None of the torrents are well-seeded...

Hey anyone who has ARES can u RAPIDSHARE it or give me a link from where I can download....Cos I've tried downloading the file from many mirrors but I get the application cannot be executed message when I double click on the setup file....Thnx

Yes u have to wait in queue if u want to download big files in IRC....Searching and downloading is much better in other P2p sw...

@Raghu:Thats the link I tried yesterday...When I download and double click on the file I get ACCESS DENIED....

Back