Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Plan to upgrade to a new curved monitor.
Two Dell SE 2416H monitors.

20220729_001841 copy.jpg
20220729_002218 copy.jpg

Purchased from Lamington Road. Used as a set in a dual-monitor setup for one year from 2018.

Working well, selling due to plan to upgrade to a single new curved monitor.

Local buyers from Mumbai only, as it is too bulky to ship. Please inspect and pick-up.

20220729_001944 copy.jpg
20220729_001923 copy.jpg

Original Box available. PM for any queries.

Damn it. Wish you lived in Delhi. I have the same monitor and need to do a dual monitor setup myself. Guess, I would have to buy new ones when I have money

Folks please don't offer to buy one monitor by dividing the price by two.

I have priced them attractively as a pair, to avoid the hassle of having to discuss/coordinate two visits, setting them up for physical/video inspection, etc.

For a single monitor the lowest I will go is 7.5k.

Curved started off as a Korean gimmick to sell larger VA panel monitors which can appear washed out at the edge of larger flat screens.

Curved screens are quite good for a single person sitting pretty close to an ultrawide (>27 inch) display; the edges are brought closer into your field of view. Also very immersive for gaming.

Flat is better if you also intend to sometimes use the screen like a TV from further away, or for multiple people or for smaller (<27 inch) screens.

For me it's really about consolidating to one super-ultrawide monitor, otherwise I was using two monitors regularly, or sometimes even three monitors. Just trying to rationalize my desk space usage.

@mods please close this thread, sold one monitor on forum and another held for an offline acquaintance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back