Pak Enables Sharia.. Another step to its doom or a ploy ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports been trickling in that Pakistan has Allowed Sharia law to be enacted in the Swat region.

The threat named as taliban moved a few steps closer to India.

getimage.dll

The same Extremists who have been under attack (the so called attacks) by the Pakistani Army were ready to fight jointly with their mentor turned tormentors against India. And now an accord has been struck. Fully knowing what happened what happened the last time they entered into agreement.

And wasnt the Pak Govt the one which cried foul wen India gave indiactions of Surgical Strikes .. mentioning sovereignty of

its land (sovereignty my foot!!).......... and that it was capable of taking actions on its own soil..?

Doesnt seems to add up to anything meaningful.

Or Does it ?

My first impression , that this was a step to reduce the pressure of the International Community which had increased by India's Diplomatic clouting after the Mumbai Carnage, by going back to the Taliban Threat Issue.

By saying yes to taliban, Pakistan seems to be projecting itself as a Major victim of the Islamic Extremists and trying to hasten the U.S military aid which has been delayed by Barack Obama.

America knows the results of the truce and now maybe try harder to Enable Pakistan to 'defend' itself.

On one hand Zardari keeps yelling himself hoarse that Pakistan is under renewed attack by extremists and is pleading for help (read monetary/non military) and on the other hand within hours of his speeches something contradictory to his words happens.

Seems more like a ploy to exhibit a "Dont Say I Didnt Warned You" tactic by Zardari.

Whatever be the case.. Plague seems to be a lot closer to India now.

What a prized idiot of a neighbour we got.... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back