Pakistan Internet repairs could take longer

Eazy

Skilled
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - Engineers have begun repairing a faulty undersea fiber-optic cable that has virtually crippled Pakistan's Internet access for more than a week but repairs could entail more work than expected, an official said on Tuesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8473933/

Me thinks it is all a CIA plot to tap into their line !! J/K :D

Nikhil said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Does Pakistan even have Internet???

Well at the moment they DONT have Inernet !! :D

I remember the worlds first computer virus came out of Pakistan... and if memory serves me right it was named BRAIN.
EDIT: I rememeber at TA we had someone who was a regular visitor from Pakistan - Karachi I think - and he had some gooood hardware which he bought in Pakistan. Dont underestimate your unfriendly neghbour.

SOME INSIDE NEWS !!

for a fact the underwater cables are not made of plastic which can be damaged or can get faulty all of a sudden.

now the good part.
INSIDE news is that a US submarine was doing its usual spying(their favourite sport) and it somehow managed to damage this underwater line. i dont know wut were they doing, probably the sub commander said" boys let go easy for a while and do some stray torpedo practice or just hit something u like, or just dump these shells over here, hmmm, this looks like a good spot)

greentechie said:
INSIDE news is that a US submarine was doing its usual spying(their favourite sport) and it somehow managed to damage this underwater line. i dont know wut were they doing, probably the sub commander said" boys let go easy for a while and do some stray torpedo practice or just hit something u like, or just dump these shells over here, hmmm, this looks like a good spot)

:rofl:lol.....

Back