Graphic Cards Palit 4650 not working, pls help

voltas

Disciple
bought palit 4650, 512 mb today
but after installing its drivers n rebooting, the system hangs
pls help guys, i desperately want this thing to work
i am using CM 390w smps, i hope its enuff for 4650.

did u uninstall any gfx drivers installed before installing catalyst?

that might be the prob since it looks like driver conflict issue.

madnav said:
doesnt look like psu problem...since the problem initiated after new driver install.

it might be a case in which not enough power is being drawn from the psu...
Invision18.gif

thank you for replying guys,

will try the zebronics smps on the new rig, will let you guys know the result?

i want know

1. Is CM 390W smps enough to run Palit 4650? i thought Yes, but now i dont know.

2. Should I get this card replaced? i think, No, bcuz the card is working on my older rig.

3. Want are the chances of having a bad PCI-e slot on mobo, considering the fact that initially display came, before installing the drivers?

4. Where can i find latest drivers for 4650, ati site seems to be having some problem?

I seriously doubt it's a powersupply issue, that card has unbelievably low power consumption.

PS: Do keep us updated.

390.. plus.. we dont know what else hes running.. so if you can tell us what hardware you are using.. it might be helpful..

SoMxNemesis said:
390.. plus.. we dont know what else hes running.. so if you can tell us what hardware you are using.. it might be helpful..

yeah thats a good question, so here it is

C2D E7300
gigabyte g31 mobo
seagate 500gb
lg dvd writer
kingston 1*2gb 800mhz

n after reading all night, i dont think CM 390w is the cause of problem, as 4650 takes only 55w on max load. i dont even plan to game on it, i added it just for the sake of having a balanced confi.

:mad: :( :(
voltas said:
bought palit 4650, 512 mb today
but after installing its drivers n rebooting, the system hangs
pls help guys, i desperately want this thing to work
i am using CM 390w smps, i hope its enuff for 4650.

Pls dont buy palit graphics card.they dont have any service center in india.go for msi /asus/xfx

vela said:
:mad: :( :(

Pls dont buy palit graphics card.they dont have any service center in india.go for msi /asus/xfx

That isnt the asnwer to his query...

Its a driver conflict just remove all ur display drivers remove ur ram clean it and see if it works

I know just remvoe the adapter use onboard gfx boot into safe mode use driver cleaner pro and unisntall all drivers then try again.. :)

Back