FS: Photography Panasonic Lumix TZ 7 Digital Camera - Leica 25mm Wide Lens - 12x Opitcal Zoom - OIS - 720p Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
I am selling my sparingly used Panasonic Lumix TZ 7. It has been sparingly used for about a year, after which I bought a DSLR and thought I'd use this camera on the go. But, that never ended up happening and the camera has been lying around since. There are some visible scratch marks on the display, pictures of which I have attached. There are some light blemishes on the screen too, of which pictures too have been attached. Though, the blemishes do not affect the picture quality at all.

I purchased this camera after some thorough research, some of the key features of the camera that made me take the plunge were -
  1. 12x Optical Zoom
  2. Optical Image Stabilisation
  3. 25mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens
  4. Leica Lens
  5. 720p HD Video Recording - which was a rarity back in the day
Charger and original battery is included in the package.

I had originally purchased it for Rs.19,000/-

0ROcjD8.jpg

JgFzmJX.jpg

baKddkP.jpg

iG20T8C.jpg

1hCaagi.jpg

0qT3HCU.jpg

Wow. one of the best small cameras I have used. I would have bought it if it was in "better" condition.

Free bump for u

Bump!
Wow. one of the best small cameras I have used. I would have bought it if it was in "better" condition.

Free bump for u
Indeed! I thoroughly enjoyed using this camera for whatever short time I did. I was really taken aback by the quality of the outdoor photographs. Unfortunately I could never use the camera to it's full potential.

I am glad that you've received the package and every thing is in order. Thanks for the deal! Closing the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back