Android Pantech Burst Image Burn Problem

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I need ur suggestion on this matter. Just a week before, my friend purchased Pantech burst from phonestoreUSA for me. sterday i reached it from him, one he reached india. Initially, I found watermark like impression on the screen with some text down. I though it may be some scratches and as per my friends advice i cleaned my screen with little pinch of colin cleaner. After that also, i found the circle and text ( it's around 3 cm ) in the screen. it's clearly visible in white backgrounds, esp web browsers with white and even i found these on video playing also.

Once again, i conveyed this problem to my friend. he told it may be ALOMED Image Burn. I googled abt it and got it.

Now, I request you to give me some suggestions to fix the problem or otherwise I may send it to US through some packing service to get replacement (It had one month replacement).

Give me some cost effective suggestions to solve this problem.

I bought an infuse from US. It had the same image burn in problem. Tried various suggestions offered online. nothing helped. Sorry to say replacement is the only solution.

Thanks for your reply dude. But, I have no idea. How i may send it back? Parcel or By person? It may only 30 days replacement :(

My bad luck! Just now inserted Vodafone SIM. I found out that phone is locked also :(

Ordered Unlock code from ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230959901708#ht_2658wt_1139

From this exp, I got it. Never-ever purchase some product from US. Esp PhoneStoreUSA ..

Unlock code temporarily unavailable, Seller initiated refund process.

Unlock code temporarily unavailable, Seller initiated refund process.

No need to buy pan tech burst unlock code,there's a software available on net that generate unlock code based on your phone Imei specially for pantech burst...
Just use Google to search for it...

No need to buy pan tech burst unlock code,there's a software available on net that generate unlock code based on your phone Imei specially for pantech burst...
Just use Google to search for it...
Googled couldn't able to find out. Plz paste the link here. Someone in our forum also discussed[DOUBLEPOST=1367667720][/DOUBLEPOST]http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16985215/P9070_unlock.zip

Here, U can download unlock codes for pantech and few other phones. It's working :)

Back