Paul van Dyk : Coming This 21st April !!

MUMBAI!! :sos: :rolleyes: :-[ :mad: :bangin:

Come to Delhi! NAO!

lol, its cool. But if its Mumbai only, that just sucks. I wish he'd come perform anywhere near Delhi. :ashamed:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there cannot be a better way to celebrate my birthday then go for the PVD concert and ging i`m ...

(just hope it aint too costly!!!! lol)

what the hell.. i`l go!!!! yiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

It was pretty expensive the last time he came, I think in 2002. The passes were arnd 1000 bucks or so.
Anyways am not a big fan of PVD, dont like his kind of music, well if AVB or Above & Beyond or Andy Moor comes its a diff story...

Wow ! Freinds still brag about the 2002 concert, you Mumbai guys are friggin' lucky man !

Wish he'd come to B'lore, better still, GOAAH !! :D

Wow ! Freinds still brag about the 2002 concert, you Mumbai guys are friggin' lucky man !

Wish he'd come to B'lore, better still, GOAAH !!

You bet!! the 2002 & 2004 were mindblowing sets, though i would prefer the 2004 set over the 2002 one anyday, because the atmosphere for the 2004 set was absolutely incredible. He's gonna play a lot of tunes from his politics of dancing 2 cd, so we can expect the gig to be rocking.

Lets hope the 2006 set will be much better and will beat his 2002 and 2004 sets :cool2: :hap2: :clap: :eek:hyeah:

Err.....not to put a dampner on things...
But i think there was a cut in the power supply to such events...in the evenings from 5-11 or something.......which means, the tickets will be even more costly.

Aces170 said:
It was pretty expensive the last time he came, I think in 2002. The passes were arnd 1000 bucks or so.
Anyways am not a big fan of PVD, dont like his kind of music, well if AVB or Above & Beyond or Andy Moor comes its a diff story...

Do not act like a n00b again and again and again and please dont comment on anything that you do not know.

He is miles ahead of andy moor who's yet to prove himself.

Peace.
DC.

Darthcoder said:
Do not act like a n00b again and again and again and please dont comment on anything that you do not know.

He is miles ahead of andy moor who's yet to prove himself.

Peace.
DC.
I had been to his PVD show @ 2002 and it was nuthin great !!! Andy Moor's live sets dont have much idea.. ut PVD is no where even near to the goa trance dj's like Goa Gil or Raja Ram Mohan etc...

@ Aces & DC - I see you two are arguing over two different genres of Trance.

DC - You favour Vocal Trance as in PvD, Tiesto (older), Above&Beyond, etc.

Aces - You favour Psych, Anjuna/Goa Trance - Goa Gil, Astral Projections, etc.

No point in arguing guys its almost like Rock v/s Hip-Hop debate ;)

lol..this is extremely ridiculous, in his earlier post which I quoted he was comparing PVD with AVB,Above and Beyond and Andy Moor, and they do the same kind of stuff(Now dont tell me they dont).

It is only in his next post does he utter the name of Raja ram and Goa Gil, so the point is I wasnt comparing different genres of trance, he was.

@Aces: Get over Goa Gil and Raja Ram "roxx my boxx" statements mate, they dont make much sense anymore....

Peace.

DC.

lol..this is extremely ridiculous, in his earlier post which I quoted he was comparing PVD with AVB,Above and Beyond and Andy Moor, and they do the same kind of stuff(Now dont tell me they dont).
The point I wanted to make, I was always a goa trance fan, but XT hooked me onto AVB ASOT's and the few Andy Moor and Above & Beyond songs I have heard do rock. frankly speaking DC you should get over with PVD, he has some good tracks to his credit but overall....
In any case why are we arguing ppl have diff choices....

You read DC's post on PVD and how he was the father of trance during the dark ages of electronicism through mid-90's. I tend to agree with him on most parts too. Hey everybody has different opinions even on the same genre but here its goa vs mainstream trance. Goa fans won't appreciate PVD's to that extent because he just doesn't play that genre now does he? Even though you're getting into trance, PVD still pops quite a different one from say Andy Moor.

I love some of PVD's titles. But i'm with you on Politics of Dancing, i deleted the set week after i downloaded it :p

Hmmm

This thread has turned out to be lame with people flaming about pvd. Common guys everyone have their own taste of music, some like pvd some people dont, live with it. This thread was suppose to be for all the pvd fans out there who want to see him live in bombay so i hope there are no more further arguements on whos better and whos not. :hap2: :)

Peace

rushabht said:
Hmmm

This thread has turned out to be lame with people flaming about pvd. Common guys everyone have their own taste of music, some like pvd some people dont, live with it. This thread was suppose to be for all the pvd fans out there who want to see him live in bombay so i hope there are no more further arguements on whos better and whos not. :hap2: :)

Peace

Thanks for the headsup PROFESSOR :rofl:

Thanks for pointing out that this thread is lame :right:.

Am coming to the PVD Concert :bleh: *#*@_@&*$)&@)@.

DC.

Darthcoder said:
Thanks for the headsup PROFESSOR :rofl:

Thanks for pointing out that this thread is lame :right:.

Am coming to the PVD Concert :bleh: *#*@_@&*$)&@)@.

DC.

:( :no: :no:

See you on 21st april then !! :tongue: :tongue:

Back