[paypal purchase needed] for $ 6.59

I have to get an item from ebay for which i am unable to pay with paypal (some transaction error). Any one willing to help me ?
I will deposit the money prior , to the account of yours. please help me out guys

I'm facing this same problem too for some reason. After a talk with Paypal, they said it was cause I was making my first paypal payment with a high value (320$) and so the system refused to process it. I then bought a screenguard worth 3$s from somebody else on Ebay and then it worked just fine for some reason but still didn't work with for 320$ transaction :(

I'm facing this same problem too for some reason. After a talk with Paypal, they said it was cause I was making my first paypal payment with a high value (320$) and so the system refused to process it. I then bought a screenguard worth 3$s from somebody else on Ebay and then it worked just fine for some reason but still didn't work with for 320$ transaction :(

This is my first transaction attempt from paypal . I have successfully attached credit card and verified , fulfilled all the formalities but still i am having this problem :(

I have to get an item from ebay for which i am unable to pay with paypal (some transaction error). Any one willing to help me ?
I will deposit the money prior , to the account of yours. please help me out guys

Are u planning to change the glass if yes be prepare its Pita.

Yup i will be doing it myself . Quite prepared for that , Brought hair dryer and thin steel wire. Hope that i wont be damaging the digitizer.

Yup i will be doing it myself . Quite prepared for that , Brought hair dryer and thin steel wire. Hope that i wont be damaging the digitizer.

Try it its almost impossible to remove the glass from the screen.

Also if u succeed in removing the glass from the screen what glue u gonna use it to paste the new one on it ?

Back