Budget 41-50k PC build around AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750G APU

Sripad

Recruit
I am still waiting for the APU processor to be available for buying.
Meanwhile can I get a PC build around this APU within 50k budget?
The reason I'm going with is processor is because I want urgent pc for my game designing and development course, which involves to run unity3d and blender. This is why I choose a processor with 8 cores and 16 threads which I think should be enough.
In future I want to play games too, but I need to save money to buy a high end graphic card which will take some time.
So this processor/APU fits my requirement perfectly, I can use it for my game dev also play games too!
In future I will save enough to get a good graphic card too.
So what do you guys think of my plan? Do you have any suggestions ideas?
Let's me know if you want to know more details.
Thanks in advance.)

4750G is available in sites like Primeabgb. Contact them and they will sell it to you if you buy most parts from them. Use any B550 board.​

I recently put together a build around the 4350G for a family member. Check below for details:

CPU - Ryzen 3 PRO 4350G - 12,000
Mobo - Gigabyte B450M DS3H - 7724
RAM - G.skill DDR4 3200MHZ F43200 C16S-8GVKB 8x2GB - 5600
PSU - CoolerMaster 450W Bronze - 2600
SSD - WD Black 250GB m.2 NVMe - 4000
Case - Old NZXT Phantom 410 (reused)

I recently put together a build around the 4350G for a family member. Check below for details:

RAM - G.skill DDR4 3200MHZ F43200 C16S-8GVKB 8x2GB - 5600
PSU - CoolerMaster 450W Bronze - 2600
SSD - WD Black 250GB m.2 NVMe - 4000
Case - Old NZXT Phantom 410 (reused)
Thks. what would you suggest around 4750g?

Does B450 compatibe with 4000 APU? I don't see it in the CPU support list. As far as I know, only B550 supports this CPU.

As far as I know, only B550 supports this CPU.
I mean 500 series boards.
Works like a charm
Oh! Thank you. Guess they yet to update the list.
Nope doesn't work. None of the b450 boards have the 4000 series chips in their support list.
That's what I thought, but mach9 got it running. Don't know which BIOS version he is using. None of the source I checked said 400 series boards supports this APU. Almost all the youtube videos are using A520 boards with this APU.

I mean 500 series boards.

Oh! Thank you. Guess they yet to update the list.

That's what I thought, but mach9 got it running. Don't know which BIOS version he is using. None of the source I checked said 400 series boards supports this APU. Almost all the youtube videos are using A520 boards with this APU.

Doesn't look like it is officially supported on the b450m ds3h board he is using. Here is the CPU support list:

@nac : my bad - realised it's a typo - I mean't B550M and not 450M. For some reason just didn't register with me. The 450M doesn't support but the B550M supports it out of the box.

Can you tell if this is a good motherboard as I was there are other motherboard in this price range like asrock and msi. Please let me know as I want the motherboard to be future proof .

Can you tell if this is a good motherboard as I was there are other motherboard in this price range like asrock and msi. Please let me know as I want the motherboard to be future proof .
For a non overclocking APU build, yeah it's good enough. Asrock B550M Pro4 is also a good choice for about the same price.

For the non-gaming purpose that this was needed for - it was the cheapest and decently specced mobo I could get. Budget was the criteria for this build so the other options you mentioned were all more expensive than this.

there are several videos and articles on B550 roundups, take a look.

Also i think Prime recently dropped prices on some B550 mobos.

Back