OC & Modding PC Case Mod!

arijitcse

Disciple
I wana Modify my Case with a side tansparent view with Blue and green Led!!!

Describe me the process and the total costing briefly!!!!

I will be very thankful to you people!!!

Plz help me to find it out!!!

eagerly waiting!!!
:)

^^^I remember gettin a 40cmX40cm acrylic sheet of3 mm thickness fer abt 400 bucks from my hometown...

no point in looking through those sites since most of those tools are not available in India at a decent price. All that we can do is, cut the side panel from a professional and hook up a few CCFL's inside the cabbies.

gannu_rox said:
^^^I remember gettin a 40cmX40cm acrylic sheet of3 mm thickness fer abt 400 bucks from my hometown...
SunnyBoi said:
I got the same for 100 :p
thebanik said:
even i got it for somewhere around 100 bucks(maybe Rs. 120) but ofcourse i had to run around a lot to those glass shops.
I got a quote for 1 square foot of 3mm clear acrylic sheet at Rs 35 only in a hardware shop in Santacruz, Mumbai...

Is there a difference in quality or what? Why is your acrylic sheets costlier??? :huh:

I recently modded my case. Everything including the cutting of the metal, the acrylic (side) and blow holes cost total 250 bucks including the rubber moulding. The acrylic cost 75/foot for the imported clear ones 4mm.

Will soon post new pics of my rig after my Arctic Pro fans arrive. KMD, please send dem soon.:hap5:

Back