WTB pc components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek doda

Disciple
hi,
i m looking for some good pc. stuff like cpu(i3 or i5) , a budget gpu, modular power supply, cabinet, ram , motherboard.some fans and lighting stuff.
so send me some good offer guys.
regards

I can provide you with a i5, ram, cabinet and gpu.. what exact specs do you want? PM me.

deal finalised with with Vivek Doda.. selling NZXT Source 210 classic
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD6850
i5-2400 processor
G-Skill 1X4GB 1333MHz RAM
for a total price of Rs.14500 shipped[DOUBLEPOST=1376374885][/DOUBLEPOST]awaiting half payment of INR7500... rest of the payment to be done after delivery

@PJK
MONEY transferred in your account. as per our mobile discussions i have transferred 7500/- to your account as a half payment, now please pack every thing properly and ship them to me through DTDC courier by today.after that provide me the tracking details
[DOUBLEPOST=1376379543][/DOUBLEPOST]pic. / screenshot of transaction pm ed and mailed to u along with my shipping address.

Last edited:
hi, package dispatched, pictures and consignment receipt sent to your mail id

Last edited:
@PJK
parcel received and after discussion with u yesterday on mobile, i have transferred the remaining money and the transaction screen shot pmed to u.

recieved your pm.. also received the remaining money as per our discussion.[DOUBLEPOST=1376981087][/DOUBLEPOST]feedback posted.. it was nice dealing with you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back