Budget 0-20k PC for Music Production

SohamSil

Recruit
What is your budget?
15-20k (Without Monitor, Keyboard)

What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
19" Samsung LCD
2.1 Speakers
keyboard and mouse

Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
19" Samsung LCD
2.1 Speakers
keyboard and mouse

Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Cabinet,Motherboard, CPU ,Graphics Card(Intermediate but should run FIFA'14/15), 1 TB HDD, 4/8 GB DDR3 RAM
Need suggestions for above components as I mostly need the PC for music production work and sometimes a game or two of FIFA.

Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Later on might upgrade to SSD

Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Mumbai local stores or online

Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
FL studio and Pro Tools and plugins
Gaming(Only FIFA)
Photoshop, Lightroom

Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I have always preferred AMD over Intel. Please suggest if that's a better option now

If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
FIFA

What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Gaming - 1080p
Desktop - 1080p

Are you looking to overclock?
No

Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows7

I have no idea about the exact kind of systems used for audio/music (they all seemed to use Mac for some reason) but you should consider getting an APU system. The integrated graphics and quad cores would be helpful. or if you dont mind a dual core intel but with better speed then i3 4330 comes to mind.

Back