FS: Desktops PC peripherals - SMPS, Chassis and CPU cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
Hi all,

I am disposing off my old chassis, CPU cooler and SMPS as I am not using them anymore. Please find the details below -

Chassis - CM HAF 922
Condition -
Fully working with no issues with any of the connecting wires/fans/lights. However the case is little dusty.
Purchase date - 2010
Warranty remaining - None
Expected price - 3000 (local pickup)
Reason for sale - Got myself a NZXT H440
Note - Will not be shipping it as I do not have the packing case and shipping will kill the deal.

SMPS - Corsair Tx650W V2 - SOLD
Condition -
Fully working. Not even opened once so warranty intact by every means.
Purchase date - Feb 2012
Expected price - Sold
Warranty remaining - 2 years 4 months (total - 5 years)
Reason for sale - Got myself a Ax 850 modular

CPU cooler - CM Hyper 212 plus
Condition -
Fully working but a little dusty.
Purchase date - 2012
Expected price - 1200 (local pickup)
Warranty remaining - None
Reason for sale - Got myself a H110i
Note - Will not be shipping it as I do not have the packing case.

Important Notes::

1) Please drop me a PM in case you are interested and wanted to discuss the details.
2) Any price discussion or low balling is not entertained in the FS thread and will be reported immediately.
3) Any suggestion on pricing/other details can come through PM route only and will be replied accordingly

I am looking for a quick sale as I will be travelling out of India soon and so the prices are very reasonable to avoid any delay.

Pics of the items --

case 1.jpg case 2..jpg case 3.jpg case 4.jpg hyper 212 plus 2.jpg hyper 212 plus.jpg smps 1.jpg smps 2.jpg smps 3.jpg smps 4.jpg

Last edited:
Bro if you ship it than I will buy the PSU and Cooler . Can pay you shipping so let me know How much I have to pay?

PMed you the details. Further communication can be carried out on PM.[DOUBLEPOST=1413170526][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump to top

Last edited:
Sorry for backing out since shipping killed the deal because for a product worth of 4k Rs. 1200 shipping is way too much..
Hope we deal in future.
Thanks
RevengeRude

Sorry for backing out since shipping killed the deal because for a product worth of 4k Rs. 1200 shipping is way too much..
Hope we deal in future.
Thanks
RevengeRude

No problem at all. But generally the PSU shipping is on the higher side both because of its weight and the volumetric cost measurement they do for a huge package will beef it up further. I had previously sent PSU over courier for a member (@Altair) in TE and it costed us 850 bucks then :)

Payment received. The PSU will be shipped today.[DOUBLEPOST=1413441630][/DOUBLEPOST]Shipped and shared the shipment details with @Rahul10

Last edited:
Bump..
The prices are pretty reasonable considering the fully working condition of the items.

Selling for such low prices as I am moving out of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back