Pc shuts doesn despite having a ups inverter

Hello.
Where i live there isn’t a 24/7 electricity so like many people I bought an inverter and a battery.
My problem is that when the power outage happens my pc still shuts down.
The thing is that when the power outage happens and I’m in game it shuts down.
But when I’m browsing or watching a movie it’s completely fine.
And when it happens(the power outage) in game the charging indicator flashes for like a minute on the inverter, I thought it might have a low battery but it already has a low battery indicator why doesn’t that flash?
And it also shuts down when the main power goes back on (still if i’m in a game)
My specs are:
R5 2600
Rx580
650w power supply
16g ram
And the inverter is a 725w inverter
I hope someone points me in the right direction.

Hello.
Where i live there isn’t a 24/7 electricity so like many people I bought an inverter and a battery.
My problem is that when the power outage happens my pc still shuts down.
The thing is that when the power outage happens and I’m in game it shuts down.
But when I’m browsing or watching a movie it’s completely fine.
And when it happens(the power outage) in game the charging indicator flashes for like a minute on the inverter, I thought it might have a low battery but it already has a low battery indicator why doesn’t that flash?
And it also shuts down when the main power goes back on (still if i’m in a game)
My specs are:
R5 2600
Rx580
650w power supply
16g ram
And the inverter is a 725w inverter
I hope someone points me in the right direction.
Your UPS is under-rated for your PC spec., so its obvious to fail when you are gaming(PC consumption would be more here >350W ). Even though your UPS says 725W, due to power factor consideration, it can
only source 330 - 380W max!! when u browse/movie the consumption will be <300W & it works without issue. If you need backup during game, better go with higher wattage & capacity. What UPS do you use ?

If this is a home inverter, check the switch on the back for narrow band output voltage.

But seems like an overload/undersized issue as mentioned in the previous post.

Share your inverter and battery specs

If you're playing a demanding game and at that exact moment if the power goes out and your ups starts beeping alot, it's overload. Games like cs go or anything which is light won't take that much power but it will eventually shut down in 5-6 minutes (my experience). I'm not too sure why it would shut down when the main power comes back though. Usually the switch time should be below 100 ms or something like that. As julian said, share your inverter and battery specs

Do you have a dedicated UPS for your PC? I'm not talking about the 725 W home inverter. If not, you need to get one. The problem in your case is the switch time. The time taken to switch from the main power supply to the inverter backup power isn't small enough to prevent a shutdown. A PC UPS will bridge that gap.

Back