Budget 21-30k Pc upgrade advice

Armistice

Recruit
Hi guyz,

I'm looking to upgrade my system and need some advice.
My system specs are.

Cpu : i5-3470 ( purchased around 2013-2014 )
Gfx : GTX 1060 3GB ( purchased in 2018 )
Ram : 16Gb DDR3 1600 mhz
Motherboard : Asrock z77 extreme 4Cpu
fan : coolermaster h410
Storage : 1x 128gb SSD , 1x 2TB HD WD 1x 500 GB hd Seagate
SMPS : corsair's cx750Cabinet : coolermaster Mb 520
Monitor: benq RL2755 (60 hz)

I'm looking to upgrade my CPU, motherboard and unfortunately will have to do ram as well. can you advice me something for it ?
I mainly wanna use it to stream 1080p games on twitch & Be future proof.

I can still use the i5 3470 its still serving me well, i do stream 720p games while playing on 1080p but unfortunately i couldn't stream "new World". Could only play and stream it in 720p.
the only reason for this is to play and stream New World in 1080p

Is Ryzen 5 3600 still a good option for now ? I might upgrade my GFX in next two years.
i can comfortably spend around 20k can stretch up to 25-30k

Unfortunately 25-30K budget is not enough for processor, motherboard and RAM. What where you using to stream? x264, Quicksync or NVENC encoding?

Unfortunately 25-30K budget is not enough for processor, motherboard and RAM. What where you using to stream? x264, Quicksync or NVENC encoding?
I'm using NVENC Coding.

i was interest in ryzen 5 3600. just wanna stream and play New world in 1080p

so give any recommendations if you can

Using either of x264, Quicksync or NVENC encoding will slow you down on that hardware. It has no room for multitasking with a heavy game whatsoever.

If budget is a constraint then look for used parts. Unfortunately with a build as old as yours you have to switch the platform and build a new PC entirely. You can look for used parts of AM4 or Intel 9th gen+.
Granted you can get away with buying a used i7-3770 if at a very good price and an upgrade to 3060 would be great but the budget would need to be stretched.

Using either of x264, Quicksync or NVENC encoding will slow you down on that hardware. It has no room for multitasking with a heavy game whatsoever.

If budget is a constraint then look for used parts. Unfortunately with a build as old as yours you have to switch the platform and build a new PC entirely. You can look for used parts of AM4 or Intel 9th gen+.
Granted you can get away with buying a used i7-3770 if at a very good price and an upgrade to 3060 would be great but the budget would need to be stretched.
okay so if i consider upgrading everything what build would you suggest for best Value

my main focus will be streaming Games like New world, Warzone, War thunder, Dota (which apart from 1st two i can still stream on 720p)

I'm using NVENC Coding.

i was interest in ryzen 5 3600. just wanna stream and play New world in 1080p

so give any recommendations if you can
Try and use quicksync, CBR, 6000kbps and check if the performance is better at 1080p. That way, gaming is handled by 1080 and encoding by processor

okay so if i consider upgrading everything what build would you suggest for best Value

my main focus will be streaming Games like New world, Warzone, War thunder, Dota (which apart from 1st two i can still stream on 720p)
I would suggest a minimum of 6 core/12 thread CPU and definitely a 3060 or similar performance card for gaming at 1080p. NVENC can give you excellent quality stream at 1080p60 without much performance impact at all.

You could also try Intel Quicksync as Vaibhav said. It's the igpu part of Intel CPUs so your performance impact should be minimal as the game would only use CPU's compute performance and d-GPU as well.

I would suggest a minimum of 6 core/12 thread CPU and definitely a 3060 or similar performance card for gaming at 1080p. NVENC can give you excellent quality stream at 1080p60 without much performance impact at all.

You could also try Intel Quicksync as Vaibhav said. It's the igpu part of Intel CPUs so your performance impact should be minimal as the game would only use CPU's compute performance and d-GPU as well.
ok so ryzen 5 3600 should be minimum to pair with gtx 1060 or 3060 and ryzen 7 3700 for 1070 or 3070.

the thing is i use benq RL2755 monitor which runs at standard 60 hz and 74 if i OC it. i guess i'll have to spend more.

right now Im on ryzen 1600 + 2060 super and im able to stream 1080p 60fps on youtube with NVENC.
task manager shows ~50% load on CPU.
Hope info this helps!

Never Oc'ed, on stock its giving me alot of power to game and stream!
and from your budget point of view you can get 2nd get 2700x and up for cheap and also same for the mobo B350/B450 would great enough.

Never Oc'ed, on stock its giving me alot of power to game and stream!
and from your budget point of view you can get 2nd get 2700x and up for cheap and also same for the mobo B350/B450 would great enough.
Yea i was thinking about the same going for Ryzen 7 2700 with B450M or Ryzen 5 3600 with B550.

Right now I'm running my i5 3470 on OC ( from Base 3.20 Ghz to 3.80 ghz ) and its getting by fine. I just cant stream on 1080p which is understandable, i can't milk this 3rd gen more than this. but never the less it has served me well.

Back