PDF Editor

Hi, is there any good, free PDF editor available for Windows 10? I tried Libre Office Draw. But the whole PDF import went wrong in it.

It would be nice to know if there are any other options available. Thanks.

Hi, is there any good, free PDF editor available for Windows 10? I tried Libre Office Draw. But the whole PDF import went wrong in it.

It would be nice to know if there are any other options available. Thanks.
What are you looking to do ? there are free online versions available that allow to modify, consolidate, OCR text etc.

OCR is particularly helpful as i find often user manuals for various devices or appliances do not allow text searches.

I get some web pages as PDFs. Need to edit them and send them back as PDFs. Mostly text edits and comments.

Yes, OCR would indeed be helpful. Thanks.

Try these

Both have more tools

For OCR

Use this if the above did not work

Resizing

I don't have too much experience with editing. Usually i'm modifying the doc by removing pages, changing orientation landscape and then OCR

Last edited:
Lately have been using sejda pdf as my primary pdf application on my pc. Have to edit pdf, convert jpg, word to pdf etc for my work and i have been really impressed with it. Don't remember exactly but it has some daily limit for editing files but for free it serves the purpose. You can get the paid version too if you have a lot of files to edit in a day.

Back