Pepperfry - Feedback Thread

sam000

Adept
Actually i have bought 2 items from them to the same address but with different name and mobile to avail their free monsoon gift offer and to get the Rs 500 coupon :p....i made the purchase as i saw its name a lot on the deals section ....but today on DD forum i saw some really horrible reviews like people getting used vacuum cleaner(the guy even posted some snaps of the same :scared14:) ...this has really scared me now as i already paid the amount while placing the order.....will i get my money back if they cancel the order for ordering items to the same address from diff. accounts ? and if i received a used product or something will they give back my money if i return the stuff ? :(

Don't Worry
I have tried it a couple of times and all time have received the item fast and as described on the site and their customer support is also excellent even when returning items

I talked to this cc girl yesterday and told her i am a bachelor and there is LPG shortage in my village and need the stove urgently and a few hrs later voila its shipped :yahoo:.

Today tried doing the same thing with the second order but this time the CC was a guy :sleep: .

Its a very nice site with good products. I use it often to buy gifts to for my gf and other friends. :) Also purchase regular items for self use.
Best is, they themselves offer refunding the full amount. Once i gifted my gf a valentine ring, but after receiving the ring she got upset as the ring was bit large to fit into her finger. I immediately called them up and explained the same and they instantly offered me refund option but i dint want cash but requested them for the same ring with a small size. They tried for a week but as they werent able to arrange, i was left with no option but to accept the 100% refund.

So, atleast for me it is serving me to its par. :yahoo:

Its a very nice site with good products. I use it often to buy gifts to for my gf and other friends. :) Also purchase regular items for self use.
Best is, they themselves offer refunding the full amount. Once i gifted my gf a valentine ring, but after receiving the ring she got upset as the ring was bit large to fit into her finger. I immediately called them up and explained the same and they instantly offered me refund option but i dint want cash but requested them for the same ring with a small size. They tried for a week but as they werent able to arrange, i was left with no option but to accept the 100% refund.

So, atleast for me it is serving me to its par. :yahoo:

wow cool :scared14:

Today i asked them how would i know if the induction stove they send me is not a fake and the CC people told me i wont get a fake product :p.Will wait till i receive the first order.... if its brand new and the works great then will order more from the site ....have 2 more things shortlisted for my mom :).

Update :

Received both the orders :

d4amsl.jpg
ue5VAl.jpg
KVH6Hl.jpg

These look original to me ...if these are fakes then hats off to the fakers :p.
the package took some punishment on the way....but the second order didnt suffer this much abuse at the hands of the courier people.

They say they will send the HP pen drives separately but still no sign of them :(.

My solitary experience with Pepper Fry has been good. Packing was nice, item was dispatched next business day and everything reached neatly. What I didn't like - a poor choice of courier like Quantium, and lack of a 24 x 7 customer service (they are present only 6 days a week from 8 AM to 10 PM)

I had purchased a chair from pepperfry.com. The chair was self assembly, even then they took 8 days for shipping the product.
It was packed pretty good.
The product description on the site was minimal . No much details given.
One of the parts was inferior and not per the product description. Also one of the screw was broken on the back panel.
I informed them via email. According to them. the broken screw on the back panel was not an issue because it will not affect the chairs functionality. This was a bad response according to me. I am buying a new chair, so I expect everything to be intact. It was some small scratch or something, they could have said that.
Second problem was regarding the inferior part, for this they accepted the mistake and issue a full refund.This was surprise for me after the earlier incident.
Anyways they also offered a partial refund if i wished to keep the existing product. Refund was about 19% of the total. I accepted the later.
Overall I am satisfied with pepperfry customer service.
(In general, they need to get the product description of the item correct and detailed as far as possible)

Back