Person of Interest

How many of you have watched this series?

In my opinion, this is one of the best made show on tv till date.

The main storyline, the episodes with individual stories, all connections, the role of the machines and people controlling them, etc etc etc - and the relevance in today's world after corona and wars - they had it all on the show.

The music by Ramin Djawadi, and it being created by Jonathan Nolan - amazing and beautiful work!

I watched and loved the show. Shared with several friends and they liked it as well.
When the show aired on CBS the IMDB had discussion section and it was just awesome to go there every week and find numerous fan theories, praise and criticism of the episodes and the arc. I came to know that the creators had to conclude the final season in less number of episodes than intended. Fans including me were/are still hoping that it will be picked up by a streaming service for renewal.

It was amazing how it showcased the Project Northern Lights which was later revealed to be same as Project Prism in real life. These kind of stuff really gave me goosebumps.
Writers, directors and actors working in harmony to create something this wonderful.

I'm glad that a comment on this show is my first post as well. :)

PS: I'm watching Severance right now (ep. 3), if you've read and loved the novel 1984.
This might be something for you. I'll post my thoughts after finishing the first season.

Back