(personal sale) 1month old xbox 360 core with 4 game titles for 16.5k with alfa bil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Adept
this is a personal sale , i have got a xbox 360 core gaming console (white coloured scratchless with 11 months warranty) and along with it four game titles , purchased separately for rs4000 from alfa and the console for 20k.

i have got everthing that comes with a brandnew xbox 360 core, and also givin off my 4 game title cds for free along with the pack 1)pcr 3 project gotham.., racing.., 2) dead or alive 4.., 3)top spin 2.., 4)battlefield 2 modern combat.

got it entirely for 26570k from alfa with bill ., selling for 16.5k and shipping all over india free.

no problems no scratches., have got audio video composite cable, core system, manual, power adaptor, 1 controller and box. white coloured xbox 360

i dont think u guys will ever so soon get hands on a hardly used scratchless as good as new xbox 360 at this price with legal 4k worth game title cds and free shipping all over india. at this price,

the sale is on first come first basis.

Few Queries

1 Is it modded

2 Can you post Pics

3 Whats are the main components missing from a premium version

4 How much do they cost(Hdd and Wireless controller seperately)

TIA and even if i dont go ahead and buy this... Its still a great offer :D

is it modded,( if its alfa , i am sure it is) why selling it ,, when can i get my hands on it ... :D where in mumbai are you

kippu said:
is it modded,( if its alfa , i am sure it is) why selling it ,, when can i get my hands on it ... :D where in mumbai are you

OT but i think alfa is name of the shop :huh:

:thumb:
thumbs up for what looks like a steal deal..

wud have gone for it had it come up a month back or so...i got mine from the US a month back..

cheers

on hold for kippu , cud contact me on 9870183137,and then nuke666 , howsoever whosoever comes first i sell to him, as its mentioned first come first serve basis, i need cash fast as am planning to get ps3. no problems with bill and warranty from alfa vileparle west. irla.

on modding , i dont know nething about it,money back warranty for 1 week. if u dont like the same. after nukey bladerunner and switch in line, kippu lemme know soon, as unnecessarily i dont want to keep others waiting in queue.

sale completed :D
close thread

muhhaahaha :tongue:

gotta figure out how to live on peanuts for rest of the month now :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back