personal sale(mods note) sony ericsson w950i 20 days used for 17.5k only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Adept
guys got a as good as new sony ericsson w950i purple black coloured with warranty remaining for 11 months , going for only 17500 rupees only, scratchless piece , brand new retails somewhere around 26k.

it has touch screen and 4gb built in flah memeory extremely light weight around 100 gms with radio and excellent music, the trademark of w series, am selling the same as accumulating cash for iphone.

and yes it is also blackberry enabled.

Vivek Punjabi said:
well,
let me know if u change ur mind.....SOON.

sorry dude in urgent requirement of cash planning to sell out even my blackberry
pearl with 9 months warranty left,

i am mesmerised by iphone, need to buy it at any cost.

how well will a touch screen mobile go with a tight jeans pocket? is it a delicate fone or rough use one?

draz said:
how well will a touch screen mobile go with a tight jeans pocket? is it a delicate fone or rough use one?

it is pretty solid with good ergonomics and 75gms weight xtremely light weight with big screen which is indented inside the body to protect the screen, and i have got a crystal case for it too.

where are all the bpo call centre employes where camera aint allowed, this is the most higher end cellphone without cam , which any one could buy, and belive me its a complete show off and head turner too.

gmano said:
you got pm. does it come with bill?

it comes with a warranty card still unstamped as i usually do so , so that u can inititate the warranty the day it gets some problems, u can get the card stamped from any local dealer or send it back to me whn smthin weird happens to the set.

dude, you have stated in the earlier post that you will give a new blue tooth headset along with the phone, I have quoted my price for both, But I don know why you are telling now that the blue tooth is 1.5 yrs old and the price is only for mobile. I have sent a message to your mobile. I will pay you 16.5k for mobile and BTHS (as stated by you). If this is ok with you send me your bank details, I will transfer money immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back