Phantom NZXT 820 Unboxing & First Looks

Hello Peeps,

Feeling ecstatic to share my first video Un-Boxing of the Phantom 820 Full Tower Case, Not perfect but certainly a step in the right direction. . . your wishes needed along with constructive opinions :) Mods if this aint in right section then kindly advise , I shall be glad to update them.

@saifbukhari very well done unboxing and hands-on for the case and a few things I noticed --
  • Camera took time to focus in some cases, can you please edit that out as it can be annoying.
  • You said that the rear indent in the case was the first time you noticed something of that design but the recent Corsair Carbide 400R / 500R and Cooler Master STORM Scout / Scout II sport a similar indent.
Rest all was fine and the editing was also easy on the eyes.

Wish you a Happy, Prosperous, Healthy and Successful 2013 (and others on this thread). Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for your valuable feedbacks.... coming soon... is the X60 if you know what it is.... ? Anybody? ???

saifbukhari very well done unboxing and hands-on for the case and a few things I noticed --
  • Camera took time to focus in some cases, can you please edit that out as it can be annoying.
  • You said that the rear indent in the case was the first time you noticed something of that design but the recent Corsair Carbide 400R / 500R and Cooler Master STORM Scout / Scout II sport a similar indent.
Rest all was fine and the editing was also easy on the eyes.

Wish you a Happy, Prosperous, Healthy and Successful 2013 (and others on this thread). Cheerio!

Thanks ALPHA17

Watched the whole unboxing video and Must say Very well described... great work saif

Thanks $ingh ji. . . Rock on jatta!!!!!!

Well i have already subscribed to wackytechtips

Looking more from your channel ;)

Thanks Nalin

Nice unboxing mate. Sharp looking, good editing. My only gripe is the narration is too.... bland (for the lack of a better word). If I stop looking at the video and listen only to the audio, it's as if somebody is simply reciting what's written on a piece of paper. I'm sure with some more vids, the feel/expression will improve.

Cheers !

Nice unboxing mate. Sharp looking, good editing. My only gripe is the narration is too.... bland (for the lack of a better word). If I stop looking at the video and listen only to the audio, it's as if somebody is simply reciting what's written on a piece of paper. I'm sure with some more vids, the feel/expression will improve.

Cheers !

Thanks @alekhkhanna... it will inshallah. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back