Philips SHP2000 BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

vajm1234

Disciple
Philips SHP2000

Selling maa BRAND NEW recently purchased Philips SHP2000 Headphone as i got my Platronics back

Got it for 649 selling it for 495+shipping with Original BILL + Warranty

Superb comfort and fully adjustable
For Music, PC, TV
Full-size lightweight headphones with fully adjustable headband and ear shells to provide excellent fit and comfortable listening
Features
Comfort is enhanced for long-term use
This headphone is designed around the shape of your ear for extra comfort and more enjoyment during longer periods of listening.
Easy adjustable headband ensures optimum fit and comfort
The easily adjustable mechanism provides a comfortable close fitting acoustic seal between the ear cushion and ear, ensuring optimal performance.
Lightweight headband enhances comfort and adds durability
The light weight material used for the headband
The whole ear is covered to optimize sound quality
Full-size earshells not only cover your whole ear for better sound quality, but also provide space for a larger, higher performance driver.
Comes with 2-meter long cable
Specifications
Sound
Acoustic system
Open
Frequency response
15 - 22 000 Hz
Impedance
32 Ohm
Maximum power input
500 mW
Sensitivity
100 dB
Speaker diameter
40 mm

Cable length

2 m
Finishing of connector
Chrome plated
Type of cable
OFC

Accessories
Adaptor plug 3.5-6.3 mm INCLUDED

PIC:

lowballers stay away.....no hold pls person who pay 1st will get it

Shipping Charges will be (in approx) 15-30rs (for Delhi, noida , gurgaon) rest of india maybe 40-50rs ....

Suggestions are welcome but no nonsense please

UPDATE : A little correction in price

rite now its on hold so cant help..........when he exit- will immediately let u know

really happy to see the response guys.....all this take few days will update accordingly

thanks

mitra.shiva said:
next in line dude----btw u mentioned "no holdin business" at the very top..dint you ??

yea but the thing is he made the payment that to twice so m not sure he want it or not ..........now he is gone for holiday.........dunno what to do so its on HOLD.

ok guys its back on sale .......mr "buyer" still not confirmed the address so i refunded the amount yaar i wonder how he can be so careless abt his own money lol

spawnfreak said:
are they still on sale... and what would be the shipping charges to MOGA, PUNJAB?

yup they r still on sale ..... as per shipping charges dunno may be anywhere b/w 40-50 anywhere in india thou m not sure abt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back