Budget Above 40k Phone buying suggestion

OPMR11

Recruit
Hello,

Wanted to by a phone, shortlisted 2 phones - iphone 13 and samsung note 20 ultra. I wanted to use the phone for long timeI, am in dilemma which one shall I buy?
Please suggest..

what is long time for you? 5 years? - go for iPhone 13.
if screen refresh rate is important go for samsung note 20. only iphone 13 pro and pro max have the 120hz refresh rate. they cost 1 lac and above.

samsung i wont consider due to the exynos which is heat generating and drains battery quickly when doing resource intensive tasks.

iPhone is good, but once you hare hooked, will have to depend all Apple accessories to suit the environment.

Samsung gives lot of features and freedom, but gets outdated due to newer models. Seems they are giving security patches for 5yrs now.

Compared to all the previous Exynos chips, the Exynos 990 present in the Note 20 Ultra overheats a lot while performing normal tasks like net surfing also. I think Note 9 was the last true Note series smartphone from Samsung.

In my opinion, you should go for the Apple iPhone 13. You won't regret your decision. iPhones receive minimum 5 years of OS updates & fetch a very good resale value too, compared to the Samsung ones.

what is long time for you? 5 years? - go for iPhone 13.
if screen refresh rate is important go for samsung note 20. only iphone 13 pro and pro max have the 120hz refresh rate. they cost 1 lac and above.

samsung i wont consider due to the exynos which is heat generating and drains battery quickly when doing resource intensive tasks.
Can I consider buying Note 20 ultra if it is having Snapdragon processor? I thought of buying from another country...

Long term - iphone 13

I have samsung s20 plus, not a great performer and battery lasts less than a day
Is it having heat issues?

Back