Less than 10K Phone during the Diwali sale

I saw a couple of models which are under 10K. Poco 3 looked nice. I won't mind if the price is lower. Redmi 9i was also good at the first glance.

My first preference is a Xiaomi phone. But I am open to other mainstream models. Which one do you think is a good phone under 10k. Thanks.

It is mostly YouTube, Facebook, Flipkart. Not into games.

Each & EVERY Brand have 50% happy and 50% unhappy buyers/users.

If Chines product not an issue go with Redmi 9 Power (Snapdragon Processor) + FHD IPS LCD Screen as suggested by @Kaleen Bhaiya
If want to avoid Chines for Security (phone banking/personal details etc.) + sAmoled Screen for less EYE STRAIN + Better Camera go with Samsung M21 (2021) as suggested by @Kaleen Bhaiya

If user wish to play some game/multi tasking etc then GO with Snapdragon or Mediatek processor phone.

I personally set 2 Samsung handset in last few months.. and found that if you set it properly (proper email/password/security code etc.), it will be *NOT EASY* for any one to hack your phone.. compare to Redmi Note 5 pro and Redmi Note 7s (Redmi Phone set FEW YEARS back so now don't know about latest security features in Mi/Redmi Phones)

PS: As per News, more & more cyber attack is in pipeline from ENEMY countries + Hackers .. so better buy handset that have inbuilt security and user himself/herself too should use handset with CAUTION by not downloading anything/everything.

Last edited:
@Kaleen Bhaiya , I was thinking of Nokia for my mom, but I read reviews about Nokia G20 and Nokia 5.4, and they aren't good.
That is to be expected from budget Nokia phones. The reason I mentioned it as an option is because the usage is less demanding and due to stock it should be ok for the tasks.
I think we need to temper down our expectations coz of external factors and also how absurd our govt is with the taxes. For eg. RN 10 pro for 6/128 would have costed around 15-16k in absence of high taxes. That coupled with discounts (festive season) could go to 13-14k. That phone would be a steal at that price.
But again, Nokia only as an option.

Back