Phone for 15K

nimitbhardwaj

Disciple
Hi guys need a Phone in less than 15k for a friend.

1. Q: Budget?
A: 15K Strictly (Cant extend)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Moto/Samsumg/Nokia,,,Dont want Spice or Micromax.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera atleast. Flash.If possible ,Good video recording,but not necessary.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Droid/S^3

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.Wifi.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Internet,Music,TExting....Medium end gaming.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Nah.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Defy,Ace,c6-01

PHONE n 15K if u r using thse two words in dis thread

dint expect any reply othr dan DEFY n SPICE 410i.

if u want a pretty decent hw n do some show offs by dropping d phone from small hights n dipping in water go for defy.

else go for 410i wit a spice label

Sent from my MB525

Motorola Defy should be your choice in this case. But why cold shoulder towards Spice? I know their reputation compared to big boys like Sammy, Moto or HTC. But their model is legitimately equal or better than other options available in the market. Seriously, think of an Android Handset with excellent build (not cheap plastic), 1 ghz processor 2nd generation qualcomm scorpion coupled with Adrenos 205 that is being used in other premium single core phones like HTC Desire S/Incredible S/Desire HD/Xperia ARC while costing only 13k. Has decent 5MP camera with 720p recording and also video playback. It comes with Vanilla Android, which is also a big plus. Also the phone's spec is impressive that you can easily hold on to it for atleast a year. For 13k, you are buying something that is equal or better than many single core phones in the market. Of course, you cannot compare it with dual core phones.

If I was you, I would buy Spice Mi-410 for 13k and spend the extra 2k on a class 10 sd card. But that is strictly me.

The reason why I did not choose Defy first is because it is inferior to Mi-410's hardware. So I wanted to suggest better model first.

As the op has already ruled out spice in his post, I guess defy is the only decent option among droids. Also since you are considering c6 01 you can also check out the nokia c7. Should be 15 k with coupons. Great phone for multimedia and games.

PHONE n 15K if u r using thse two words in dis thread

dint expect any reply othr dan DEFY n SPICE 410i.

Yeah people who have 15k budget shouldn't even create a thread and should go and straight off buy Defy... :D

@OP

Its a great phone... My brother has it and he is very happy after buying it... Actually he jumps here and there like a Spider Monkey carrying Defy in his hand... He watches youtube videos, listens music and do the surfing stuff... He stopped using the Pentium 4 (Public :p) PC which is at home for surfing and stuff... The sound output quality is better than iPhone 4's quality and somewhat comparable to my N73's...

Just buy it and everyone else would see you with a sight of jealousy ;)

nimitbhardwaj said:
Yea I suggested that,but he was a little confused because of the VGA recording.
By the way,i ve heard that a upgrade to 720p is coming,please throw some light on this one.

Defy is the best i think....
Can any 1 answer to that 1 ^^^
I dunno ,but he doesnt want Spice at all.

Hades. said:
Just buy it and everyone else would see you with a sight of jealousy ;)

ofcousre, dude, its the best in that margin...

even if you are not satisfy yourself, import(ebay) mobile which will be exclusive in US and make it special in India...

Hades. said:
The sound output quality is better than iPhone 4's quality and somewhat comparable to my N73's...
Audio Quality comparison can be subjective. But this is a TOO much.
Sometimes I feel, my SGS (Wolfson WM8994) is inferior to iPhone 4 audio quality. And now you are saying that, DEFY has better audio quality than iPhone4.
My advice for you: Hide from apple fanboys. ASAP.

Audio Quality comparison can be subjective. But this is a TOO much.

Sometimes I feel, my SGS (Wolfson WM8994) is inferior to iPhone 4 audio quality. And now you are saying that, DEFY has better audio quality than iPhone4.

My advice for you: Hide from apple fanboys. ASAP.

I am not ****ing scared of Apple fanboys... I have Apple iPod Touch 4G too... And i've heard Apple iPhone 4's sound... And i can clearly say that Defy speakers produces clearer and louder sound than iPhone 4... But if someone would use IEM then i think they would get better output from iPhone/iPod Touch...

oh... i thought u were talking about IEM. okies.

Hades. said:
I am not ****ing scared of Apple fanboys... I have Apple iPod Touch 4G too... And i've heard Apple iPhone 4's sound... And i can clearly say that Defy speakers produces clearer and louder sound than iPhone 4... But if someone would use IEM then i think they would get better output from iPhone/iPod Touch...

Back