Phone for less than 4K

sam000

Adept
I want a reliable phone for less than 4K ....the only mandatory feature this phone should have is a touchscreen thats it :). .... dont care about the keyboard layout etc

If there are any good online deals please post a link . thank you .

I want a reliable phone for less than 4K ....the only mandatory feature this phone should have is a touchscreen thats it :). .... dont care about the keyboard layout etc

If there are any good online deals please post a link . thank you .

If you plan on new phone, get the champ or Nokia ones.
Else, theres a lot of options if you want 2nd hand.

@sam000, if you want a "usable" touchscreen mobile, grab any of these: Samsung S3770 or LG Cookie Smart T375. Yes both are 5k and the reason for this is simple. I have owned and used ton of sub 5k touchscreen mobiles and one of the biggest -ve point is the screen. My aunt recently bought a Champ Duos Delux (that looks amazing on paper) but when i tried using it, all i can do was select. I tried scrolling through menu but ended up activating apps. Tried scrolling through settings ended up in connection or phone settings. maybe it is cause i have been using capacitive touchscreen for a long time now and forgotten how to handle a resistive touchscreen mobile but you can't use finger to change page. you'll have to use your nails all the time. It was a PITA to use resistive mobile.

Of all samsung, lg, nokia mobiles available only these 2 uses capacitive screen and cost below 5k (4.8-4.9k). Don't know about desi stuff and won't recommend cause of even more bad screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back