Android Phone got damaged...need help urgently

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys today evening my 2 nephews and their families visited my house.
The kids were playing with cricket ball and in their other hands was their dads phones. Dont know how one of them got my phone and he instead of throwing the ball threw my phone and bang it hit the wall and fell down.
Redmi note 7 Pro

My phone has tempered glass screen guard which only got few cracks but my phones body got curvy aka phone is bent from middle.
But everything working flawlessly!

Should I be worrying?

And if I visit service center what all things they might suggest to change...only the body or body cum display ?

Body cum display
And they will say that spares are not readily available and might charge more from you
This is their usual excuse as it happened to my Motorola one power display which costed me 5.4k which also got cracked within a month and no warranty what so ever
As they cite physical damage isn't covered by warranty

Body cum display
And they will say that spares are not readily available and might charge more from you
This is their usual excuse as it happened to my Motorola one power display which costed me 5.4k which also got cracked within a month and no warranty what so ever
As they cite physical damage isn't covered by warranty
Oh! Thats bad and pretty usual in current loot situations.
My phone isnt under warranty anyways but also cant blame kids as its their age and mistakes do happen.
Currently figuring out how to correct the bend and I fear doing so I might actually the phone so refraining anything to do to it.

Oh! Thats bad and pretty usual in current loot situations.
My phone isnt under warranty anyways but also cant blame kids as its their age and mistakes do happen.
Currently figuring out how to correct the bend and I fear doing so I might actually the phone so refraining anything to do to it.
The phone I was saying before Motorola One Power is still in repair man's shop since past one year and he asked for 2k for the display which my father haven't paid yet.
If you want it then I can arrange it for you but it's display is not original one.
So its your choice.

Presently I am using Samsung M Series phone so don't need that Motorola one.

Here are the images..

PHOTO_20210807_135429.jpgPHOTO_20210807_135614.jpgPHOTO_20210807_135656.jpgDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0010.JPG

The Original display costs around 2K on official service centers, they ll correct the frame while changing the display
Is it? Display isnt damaged but its the tempered gorilla glass which has shattered.
Can you help me with the pricing link as the one I have got no such info:

1628342328838.png

Backup the data in your phone immidiately, and try to look for the same phone in the OLX in dead condition or something and replace ur mobo in that phone if you are familiar with it.
This is actually fantastic advice. However the screen on the not working phone may not be up to spec. Is your original screen broken? Make sure to consider it when you buy a new for-parts device

Just to update everyone I have fixed the bent to a considerable amount. 80% bent has been fixed.
The bent is at diagonal sides as in top left portion and bottom right.

As for data backup, I have already done it but phone is working fabulously, did all hardware and sensor tests and everything is working as it should.
Original screen is intact, outer tempered glass protection is shattered.

Still curious to fix the bent 100% but it might come at a risk so lets see.

Back