Phone with Good Battery Life

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Phone with Good Battery Life for 13k

1. Q: Budget?
A: 12.5-13k Max

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Any Decent

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Not as such but good after sales service.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera + Flash is bonus.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android or iOS

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G and WiFi.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Phone,
WiFi Hot-Spot on 3G

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Good Community Support if Android, Battery Life of at-least a day, WiFi Hot-Spot over 3G

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Atrix in market available at 11.5K but not sure about its Battery Life, Display Quality (Pen Tile) and Community Support

I already own a Samsung Galaxy Ace but its battery life sucks. I want to use cell as WiFi hot-spot over 3G for approx 3 hours a day. Not in favor of keeping 2 devices either a decent cell or a portable external battery juice pack.

Main Points:
1. Battery life of at least a day (day for me is 6:00 to 23:00)
2. Good Community support so can receive future updates or can have software improvement for device
3. WiFi hot Spot over 3G

By the Way Atrix battery Life is too good.. Lasts 2 days with moderate usage... And The only downside is that there is no hardware accelaration in CM9/10 Or any other ICS/JB Rom!!

I use cell mainly for Call/SMS/Whatsapp/GMail/Few Android apps and Defender II, rest gaming i do on iPod/iPad, camera used occasionally. Now for my MBA i need internet on the go for my iPad and Macbook Air. So thinking of WiFi tethering.

Rest i dunn think i use my cell much.

BTW for 11.5K is that Atrix good ?

I use cell mainly for Call/SMS/Whatsapp/GMail/Few Android apps and Defender II, rest gaming i do on iPod/iPad, camera used occasionally. Now for my MBA i need internet on the go for my iPad and Macbook Air. So thinking of WiFi tethering.

Rest i dunn think i use my cell much.

BTW for 11.5K is that Atrix good ?

According To Me `10k Is a good price for that piece as the front cam is not working..and only hdmi and 16gb card is included... u will have to buy the chager

Try nego. If he agrees @10. Then Its a Gud Deal

Thanks Bhushan

What more options do i have ?

Motorola Photon[Used].. Defy Plus if u want a new one...

- - - Updated - - -

And If U need a Good Display.. U can Buy a new captivate off ebay... For 13k... And I guess there is 10% Discount For CitiBank acc. holders.. Serioiusly it is a steal at 11.5k.. I wud say go for it.. If u want i can provide the link.. The Dev. Support Is also great...And THe Screen Is a super amoled.

Motorola Photon[Used].. Defy Plus if u want a new one...

- - - Updated - - -

And If U need a Good Display.. U can Buy a new captivate off ebay... For 13k... And I guess there is 10% Discount For CitiBank acc. holders.. Serioiusly it is a steal at 11.5k.. I wud say go for it.. If u want i can provide the link.. The Dev. Support Is also great...And THe Screen Is a super amoled.

Yeah sure, do provide me with link for Captivate

Your need of 3 hours of tethering + android is a double whammy to any battery! For that kind of wifi support be prepared to charge during the day. Considering the amount of marketing Samsung is into nowadays, that may be way better than Moto who have already announced moving out of APAC.

Back