FS: Mobile Photon 4G with Xtremeguard cover and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbyte

Disciple
Product Name: Motorola Photon 4g

Expected Price: Rs 5000/-

Shipping charges: Extra, at actuals.

Manufacturer page URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_photon_4g_mb855-3987.php

Description if any: This is a dual GSM+CDMA phone (confirmed working on Airtel, Vodafone and Hutch 3g). It comes with a hard cover as well as an XtremeGuard wet-apply screen protector . The phone has a built in stand which activates video horizontal mode when pulled out. It comes with a 8GB memory card that I'm throwing in.
It does NOT have a box (I'm still searching for it!). It does have it's original microusb cable as well as an additional charger. I'm not including the earphone cables for hygiene reasons ;).
Additionally I'm adding another XtremeGuard wet-applicator screen protector (in addition to one already on the screen).

Reason for Sale: Upgraded to Xperia

Product condition: 7 out of 10.
P.S. on the second photo, the scratches are not on the screen - they are light scratches on top of the xtremeguard wet apply screen cover.

Purchase Date: Two years back.

Remaining Warranty period: None.

Warranty available in: originally in USA. For TE members with atleast one year and/or 100 posts, there is a no questions asked walk out policy if you come to collect it in person.

Invoice Available: No

Enter these basic information about yourself

Shipping from: Delhi/NCR

Shipping to: Delhi. Strongly prefer pickup in person. We can meet at any mutually agreeable metro station.

Preferred courier: NA

Attachments

• te1.png
    te1.png
    771.9 KB · Views: 138
  • te2.png
    te2.png
    861.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back