1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None.
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused.

Denizens of TE,

For sale is a Pixel 4 in good overall condition. I bought this in the States in Dec 2019 and proceeded to use it for about a year before I moved on to a Note 10+ (I should have originally bought the Pixel 4 XL but my decision to not is an example of being penny wise and pound foolish).

Pros
1) Buttery smooth operation with a display that adjusts the refresh rate from 60Hz to 90Hz for content that supports it. You can also force 90Hz in the developer options. I stuck to 60Hz because battery life was a more important consideration for me.
2) A still very capable processor: SD 855
3) Officially updated to Android 12. Eligible for Android 13.
4) Excellent camera with Google's image processing. I had a lot of fun playing around with the astrophotography mode during my excursions to the hills.
5) Included Spigen Liquid Air case.

Cons
1) 64 GB of internal storage with no option to expand.
2) Bottom speaker does NOT work. This is a known factory defect that impacted some devices, and unfortunately I bought one of those. Does this significantly impact the media consumption experience? No. See included YouTube snippet. BUT. You will not hear notification sounds and this includes calls. My workaround to this was setting the phone to vibrate and increasing the intensity of the vibration. If you use earphones etc. then this is a moot issue.
3) 3 small, superficial scratches that the display suffered before I decided to add a screen protector. See picture.
4) No included charger or cable. Phone, cover, and box only.

Overall, the phone still exudes a premium device feel and experience. The buyer gets this at a less-than-premium price with some downsides bundled in.

The price floor is 15k which is a euphemism for no negotiations on the price.

Thank you for stopping by, I bid you a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back