Budget 90k+ Planning To Build A New Productivity/Gaming Pc Need Some Advice..

Hello,

I am planning to build a new pc and need your help.. I have already filtered out the components i need.. Ill be buying them from lamington road mumbai..

ill be using this pc for my seo/digital marketing work and occasional gaming mainly (gta, fifa, rome total war, farcry and other open world games..).. I also plan to do some video editing in future..

Here is My List

MBO - Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X
Processor - intel i7 6700k
GPU - 1070 asus strix
Psu - corsair rm650x
Ram - corsair vengeance 8x2 16gb ddr4 (3000mgz)
Case - nzxt s340
ssd - 850 evo m.2 samsung
hdd - Already have 1tb seagate
cooler - corsair 100i v2
speakers - jbl lsr305 (already bought)
keyboard / mouse - not yet decided
Monitor - not yet decided

1. Trying to follow a black and white theme..
2. My budget is max 1.25lcs.. Will i be able to pull them off below 1.25 lcs including monitor...
3. Any recommended shop in lamington road where i can buy them cheap compared to others.
4. I am ready for modification and pls let me know if any of the parts are overkill..

Thanks and Regards..

Hey listen 1060 is sweet for 1080p gaming
Anything above 2k go with 1070.
Cheaper alternative to 850 evo is zotac's premium SSD

Buy i7 only if you plan to edit or do CAD work.
For normal productivity and gaming i5 is more than sufficient

i suggest going for seasonic for psu,20x better then anything else.
and there is some flase advertise drama people are ranting about regarding your board,it Doset support ecc memory and has usb port issues

Hey listen 1060 is sweet for 1080p gaming
Anything above 2k go with 1070.
Cheaper alternative to 850 evo is zotac's premium SSD

Buy i7 only if you plan to edit or do CAD work.
For normal productivity and gaming i5 is more than sufficient

Thanks for the help..I am planning to get an entry level 2k monitor (Asus Vx24ah).
and the reason for me to choose i7 is because i use lots of seo tools that require multi- threading. Ill definitely check out the zotac option..But i heard gr8 things about samsung evo because of its software samsung magician..

i suggest going for seasonic for psu,20x better then anything else.
and there is some flase advertise drama people are ranting about regarding your board,it Doset support ecc memory and has usb port issues
Bro which seasonic model to go for..And what motherboard would u suggest in that price range..

Thanks a lot guys for your help...

The Corsair Rmx psu are better than seasonic s12 series as far as I know.
Track record of a company matters more than paper figures..
http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-might-not-want-to-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu
Why everyone doesn't buy a xiaomi over apple,both are same on paper ftw

And I can't find rmx series in India.

Even mid range seasonic will do for OP.well atleast he can be sleep comfortabely with seasonic[DOUBLEPOST=1475867810][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Corsair Rmx psu are better than seasonic s12 series as far as I know.
Track record of a company matters more than paper figures..
http://www.overclock.net/t/1455892/why-you-might-not-want-to-buy-a-corsair-rm-psu
Why everyone doesn't buy a xiaomi over apple,both are same on paper ftw

And I can't find rmx series in India.

Even mid range seasonic will do for OP.well atleast he can be sleep comfortabely with seasonic

You can find Corsair Rmx series at Amazon and primeabgb, Corsair has a longer warranty,better power regulation and easier cable management due to modular design. than seasonic s12 series, Seasonic is still good but better power supplies are present.

You can find Corsair Rmx series at Amazon and primeabgb, Corsair has a longer warranty,better power regulation and easier cable management due to modular design. than seasonic s12 series, Seasonic is still good but better power supplies are present.

Well s2 series is not designed to compete with rmx,seasonic X series is.

Its up to op.ither buy the rmx or the budget s12.

Back