Plastic Nail-In clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
I hope you guys must've come across these tiny little fasteners which lets those cables attach themselves to the walls - looks much better than those cables dangling all around making a total mess!

2z7iryq.jpg

I was unable to find these in the local shops - I did enquire at quite a few places but could not find a dealer retailing these. Tried eBay (eBay Global Buy as well!).

Found many links in the US which retail them cheap; very cheap - for like 1USD for a bag of 100 clips to about 4USD depending on the type, colour, nail/screw, whatever.

Check out these links -

RG59 Black Coaxial Cable Clip (Bag of 100)

RG6 Black Coaxial Cable Clips (Bag of 100)

The more the quantity being ordered, the cheaper they turn out to be.

If more peeps are interested, let's ping KMD and get the rates. Should be darn cheap. :p

If any of you could find these in your locality and can ship a few bags, wouldn't mind that either. :)

I think these are available here , Airtel used them for wiring my dsl connection at my place so should be easily available .

Exactly and in fact those are the only guys I've seen carry it around. And those DTH guys as well.

But come-on it's pretty cheap - I wonder how much would KMD charge for 3USD - 3x 70 INR perhaps? :p

well recently in my college hostel the electricians were using these for laying down lan cables for wifi AP , so i guess it should be available locally

Tata sky has them...i took some from the guy when he installed it :))

I'l call and ask a few electric shops tomorrow..

I am intd in what the OP posted and in the above post also...

let me know when to make the payment if this goes through.

well these things are available easily n plenty at my place here with local carpentery shops:p

and wats so tech savy in this :tongue:

MohitPreet said:
well these things are available easily n plenty at my place here with local carpentery shops:p

and wats so tech savy in this :tongue:

They are as tech savvy as cable ties... :p

Local hardware stores in Mumbai sell these for between 50p to 1 re each piece.

Comes with a long solid nail to hold it in place. These come in 3 different sizes too.

BTW sending something containing nails through courier/ post may attract unwarranted attention.

My cablewalla using it from last 2-3 yrs, but these clips broke down if hammer shot on instead of nails by mistake.

These are easily available in the local market, or what I have done is Channeling, its better since you can accommodate multiple wires inside the channel and the wires don't show.

^We do know of those but this's a cheaper solution. Not a permanent solution either.

Appo sir, images in TE's host pl. :p

Not bad. Although one may have to drill and use those plastic plugs. I'm ok with this as well but let's see what KMD says.

Arree why make a US of A order for a 50paisa item? Plus the nails are small and pointy, two shots with a medium hammer fix it. And i am talking about the product you have posted @ OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back