WTB Plastic Shell of the 6+2 PCIE Connector (Dead PSU owners please look)

Slayer88

Adept
Just need the part highlighted in red. Just the plastic bit also works. Thanks.

Anyone with a dead PSU can snip off this bit and send it would be appreciated. Will pay for shipping
Pin.png

Last edited:
1) Local guys are not very helpful, they will probably try to rip me off if they even entertain me.
2) They don't usually keep dead stuff.. it's either new or dead in warranty to be replaced.
3) Local shops are closed in Mumbai.

Try telling local repair shop that u need dead psu for college project to show parts of computer . He might sell u for 50 bucks or repair guy might actually give u the required plug/connector(?) . If the shops are closed then it's bad luck..
I believe repair shops do have dead products , reseller and pc shops might not have

Try telling local repair shop that u need dead psu for college project to show parts of computer . He might sell u for 50 bucks or repair guy might actually give u the required plug/connector(?) . If the shops are closed then it's bad luck..
I believe repair shops do have dead products , reseller and pc shops might not have
Will give it a shot.. thanks

@dazzwilliams was selling PCIe 8 pin extensions. get one of them and swap the connector yourself. All you need are two stapler pins to remove the pins from the connector

I have an old psu just lying around, I can send it
Just need the part in the pic, bro. Not the entire PSU. If u can snip off that part and post it, that would be great. Please send me more details over PM if you can. Thanks
@dazzwilliams was selling PCIe 8 pin extensions. get one of them and swap the connector yourself. All you need are two stapler pins to remove the pins from the connector
There are a few sales..but will cost me more than i intend to pay. Its for a cable that I'm not even using tbh thanks for your reply nonetheless.

Back