Play, Touch, Inspire...Nokia 5230

raksrules

Elite
So guys finally got my Nokia 5230 and that too in black colour :hap2:
Damages: 8.5k
Bought From: J.J. Mehta and Sons, Nakshtra Shopping Center, Dadar (west)
34gk4eh.jpg

33myhww.jpg

x2te68.jpg

11biwx3.jpg

Finally.....:D Congrats. And it looks like you got the one from abroad. That plectrum isnt included in the Indian edition AFAIK or maybe I didnt get it with my 5230. Did you get the express-on battery covers too?

TheNightwing said:
Finally.....:D Congrats. And it looks like you got the one from abroad. That plectrum isnt included in the Indian edition AFAIK or maybe I didnt get it with my 5230. Did you get the express-on battery covers too?

Nah...no additional covers, just the plectrum and pen stylus.
And as expected, no memory card, no cable.

raksrules said:
Nah...no additional covers, just the plectrum and pen stylus.
And as expected, no memory card, no cable.
Get the latest Nokia Ovi PC suite,update the firmware if you want and you are ready to rock.:)

Well! congrats again. I told ya to upgrade from Your (G) W800 Phone to a newer phone.

Now get a MTNL or BSNL 3G connection to browse at 3.5G speeds. Also use your Pl-11 with this phone.

The Stock earphones are nothing to talk about.

ggt said:
Well! congrats again. I told ya to upgrade from Your (G) W800 Phone to a newer phone.
Now get a MTNL or BSNL 3G connection to browse at 3.5G speeds. Also use your Pl-11 with this phone.
The Stock earphones are nothing to talk about.

Yeah man you did tell :)
About 3G connection, i will see what i can do about it. Currently EGDE is doing the job for me.
And yes using PL11 with it
Stock earphones, i have not even opened them yet, still it is in the box as it is :p

Many bsnl 3g users using nokia phones have observed that they can surf in their phones on 3g connection for free. Though cannot confirm officially but many friends having bsnl connection have surfed for free even on mtnl 3g. Just an observation .;)

Well with mtnl it may be a case of software failure. During early days of their prepaid they had a bug in their software where they could not meter the sms sent.it continued for one year. All i can say is use it till it is free.

Back