Playlist issue with ipod and winamp

Hello folks,
I currently use winamp to put tunes on my i pod shuffle. I was previously using itunes until i upgraded version and got the dreaded 1418 error.

Got a small issue with winamp and ipod.
How do i transfer an entire playlist to the ipod. If i transfer one song at a time, i get the songs in teh order i want. but if i create a playlist and transfer the playlist, the songs don't get transfered. Or if they do it's sorted by name.

Any help?

try making the playlist and sorting the list by whatever you want by clicking the appropriate name on the top in the list. Then transfer them to the ipod and see if it helps.

nikhileshmurthy said:
Hello folks,
I currently use winamp to put tunes on my i pod shuffle. I was previously using itunes until i upgraded version and got the dreaded 1418 error.

Got a small issue with winamp and ipod.
How do i transfer an entire playlist to the ipod. If i transfer one song at a time, i get the songs in teh order i want. but if i create a playlist and transfer the playlist, the songs don't get transfered. Or if they do it's sorted by name.

Any help?

Dude I also have the ipod but its video, you mean to say that itunes screwed up your ipod? :cursing: :cursing:

I am gonna uninstall itunes right now!:mad: :mad:

I tried that...once transfered...songs dont shift their position...they get sorted based on the categories on top of either name, size,bit rate...stuff like that......

shuffle them :)... i don't know whether u can create a playlist in iPod shuffle or not... but in my video... i can create one in ipod itself... si i said so... :)

Back