FS: Consoles PlayStation 3 120GB (2nd Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my PlayStation Slim 120GB as have got the new super sllim. Would be selling the console as a stand alone unit. Nothing along with the same.I could provide the original AV Cable it came with. There are slight signs of usage on the console. The Console functions as it should apart from the controllers, they do not connect wirelessly however when plugged in via the USB cable works just fine.

Product is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Price: Rs. 8,000/-
How Old: Just a little shy of 2 years.
Shipping: Would prefer a local buyer.

WP_20130226_002.jpg

MORE PICTURES.

Selling my PlayStation Slim 120GB as have got the new super sllim. Would be selling the console as a stand alone unit. Nothing along with the same.I could provide the original AV Cable it came with. There are slight signs of usage on the console. The Console functions as it should apart from the controllers, they do not connect wirelessly however when plugged in via the USB cable works just fine.

Product is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Price: Rs. 8,000/-
How Old: Just a little shy of 2 years.
Shipping: Would prefer a local buyer.

Please post the pictures of the product in question with a piece of paper bearing your TE username and current date

Dude the firmware version?
btw any controllers bundled with it or games?
would appreciate if you connect it to ur LCD for a quick view of the same

Dude the firmware version?
btw any controllers bundled with it or games?
would appreciate if you connect it to ur LCD for a quick view of the same
Please click More Pictures below the image. it has a picture of it hooked on to the television bro. Only the console. Though if interested i could try for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back