FS: Consoles PLAYSTATION 3 SLIM 320 GB MODDED [PRICE SLASHED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP BEST OFFER FOR PLAYSTATION 3 ONLINE EVER...
Now Playstation 3 modded with Cobra Ode & 500gb External HDD with 50 games for Rs.18,000+Shipping........Anyone wants to buy Playstation 3 without hdd than Rs.16,000 +shipping.....
This Playstation 3 is Modded with COBRA ODE not an ordinary ODE like 3K3Y ODE, MATRIX ODE, STONE ODE, E3 ODE
as they don't work in OFW above 4.55 (i,e. OFW 4.60 & 4.65) and only COBRA ODE works in OFW 4.60 from Sony.....

WITH HDD ONLY 16K + SHIPPING.....

Made payment. Awaiting delivery.
BRO Payment updated in my account for only ps3 with cobra ode excluding hdd and as said before i will ship it on monday as i have to buy the packing materials as to is saturday so its close today and i will buy it on monday and ship it.......

Imtiaz, still waiting for a shipping confirmation/reply to my PM.
As my Driver expired yesterday and we have to do all the formalities in the hospital and they will do post mortem because he dont have anyone and he is originally from north Bengal so please have some patience as i will ship tomorrow anyhow dont worry about that and i will ship it before 02:00pm....

Received the PS3. Not in the condition promised, also neither has the Dual Shock 3 - shipped with a mostly broken SixAxis instead. Tried getting in touch with Imtiaz, but he's not responding. Have left details of the deal in feedback.

Received the PS3. Not in the condition promised, also neither has the Dual Shock 3 - shipped with a mostly broken SixAxis instead. Tried getting in touch with Imtiaz, but he's not responding. Have left details of the deal in feedback.
Bro it reached you yesterday evening and i am replying you within 6 hours since i was busy as i told you before that my driver expired and we have to do post mortem and stuff so if you had any problem atleast give sometime to reply since you should wait/give atleast 12 hours to reply................and you said Playstation 3 in not good condition how come as i have send you a good and in working condition playstation 3 and about DS3 controller you should have asked me for replacement intead of giving negative feedback as i told you before that if you have any problem with the deal i will refund and should have atleast waited 12 hours for my reply since i come online mostly at night.......
And about the missing bit please contact me on whatsapp and if it is a necessary i will ship it...
Anything more.....let me know via pm and i will try to sort it out......And be patient and you should have waited atleast 6 hours for me to reply and i would have help you and giving negative feedback is not a solution......
Anyways feedback exchanged @mods please close thread....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back