playstation 5 vs Xbox Series X which one?

StingU

Disciple
Got both of them, But wont keep them both. researched online about them

Xbox has latest hardware than ps5 but ps5 dualsense controllers is better. Im torn between these two

some say the dualsense motor is week and getting bad after a couple of games, as we tend to press the trigger button intense in some games

what do you guys think? anyone here got either of them? Help

Depends on how much you're willing to spend imo - Xbox has insane value when combined with Gamespass Gold/Ultimate, whereas on PS the cost of ownership will be high due to paying for games and multiplayer separately. Imo if you can afford it, keep the PS5. They've had historically better exclusives than Xbox, though this might change in current Gen due to Microsoft acquiring Bethesda's parent company. But even then I think most Xbox exclusives will show up to OC anyway, as they have been doing from the past generation. The PS exclusives will stay on the current PS platform and will come to PC only when the next Gen launches.

Best would be a decent PC + PS5, best of both worlds - you get to play both PS and (most) Xbox exclusives.

Depends on how much you're willing to spend imo - Xbox has insane value when combined with Gamespass Gold/Ultimate, whereas on PS the cost of ownership will be high due to paying for games and multiplayer separately. Imo if you can afford it, keep the PS5. They've had historically better exclusives than Xbox, though this might change in current Gen due to Microsoft acquiring Bethesda's parent company. But even then I think most Xbox exclusives will show up to OC anyway, as they have been doing from the past generation. The PS exclusives will stay on the current PS platform and will come to PC only when the next Gen launches.

Best would be a decent PC + PS5, best of both worlds - you get to play both PS and (most) Xbox exclusives.
thank you. any idea where to buy live gold card, the are outofstock in amazon flipkart paytm :(

thank you. any idea where to buy live gold card, the are outofstock in amazon flipkart paytm :(
You should be able to purchase it from any web browser using the same Microsoft annount as your Xbox. The caveat being you'll have to have an international debit card I think. I have only purchased the 3months gamepass FOR PC so not sure how exactly one would go about purchasing for Xbox, maybe other members who have Xbox systems can pitch in.

You should be able to purchase it from any web browser using the same Microsoft annount as your Xbox. The caveat being you'll have to have an international debit card I think. I have only purchased the 3months gamepass FOR PC so not sure how exactly one would go about purchasing for Xbox, maybe other members who have Xbox systems can pitch in.
Nvm. after intense research i finally got gamepass ultimate for 3years/9800

That's a damn good price. So I assume you're going to keep the Series X then?
it might take around 10-15days before i get them in hand. i might just keep the membership for pc games and ps5 as you suggested

My brother is ready to take either of them lol. i will decide once i get them

it might take around 10-15days before i get them in hand. i might just keep the membership for pc games and ps5 as you suggested

My brother is ready to take either of them lol. i will decide once i get them
Ooh nice. PS5+Gamepass PC is the ultimate gaming combo imo. Good luck

Back