PlayStation3 Queries .

Scorpy

Adept
Well after days of thinking and rethinking I finally made a decision that I'm buying PS3 :D . Well I just wanted to know that if I buy PS3 from australia will it play games bought here in India ?

I'll be playing games on a 24" monitor ( I plan to buy a new one please suggest ).

Also will I have to buy a new adapter since the voltage will be different in Australia so they will have different voltage converter thingy ?

What extra cables I will have to buy to play on my monitor ?

All PS3 games are region-free, except for Blu-ray movies...

And for the power... u need a voltage converted, i guess

wats ur budget for lcd ?

I just got my PS3 :D

Its freaking huge, Can anyone tell me how to go online with it ? :(

I have a BSNL broadband connection, can anyone temme the procedure ?

BTW, My PS3 is in another room, I don't have a PC there..

Thanks in advance !!

Yea please help him out cos even I need to know how to go online with it .

My budget for LCD is around <15k I need 24" that has full HD I dunno what that means but yea I want that <.> .

And what about extra cables :D ?

To create a PSN ID, I need to configure network settings :S

I'm asking how to use interent on PS3 via BSNL connection.

I have a Wi-fi modem as well..

So Ill go for BenQ 24" cos its cheaper :D .... but what about warranty ? Also where in mumbai I can get those for that price :D ?

Yea I saw but the dell is for 14.7k :/ .... if I can get it cheaper somewhere I shall buy from there :D .

Back to the topic . What about them hdmi cables ?

Get it off the dealer/hot deals section? buygamingstuff and satan - both are having some decent deals for the Dell LCDs.

Btw why Oz? I reckon nyou buy one here so you get Indian Warranty. In case the PS3 YLODs within the warranty period, you'll have to claim warranty from Oz.

As for the HDMI cable, get one off the hot deals section again?

Ok Ill get one from here .... but I plan to use my Headphones and not speakers .... I heard of that rca to 3.5mm jack is it available in india ??? ... lcd I finally decided to go for is the dell S2409 since it has HDMI .... cannot afford an eips :/ ...

Scorpy said:
Ok Ill get one from here .... but I plan to use my Headphones and not speakers .... I heard of that rca to 3.5mm jack is it available in india ??? ... lcd I finally decided to go for is the dell S2409 since it has HDMI .... cannot afford an eips :/ ...
The RCA to 3.5mm jack is easily available at any electronic shop.

^Oh man, scorpy - did you just teleport from some prehistoric world?

I mean what sort of questions could be these -

I heard of that rca to 3.5mm jack is it available in india ???

What about them hdmi cables ?

Scorpy said:
You know any shop in bombay that will have it and also which place is best to buy ps3 croma or some other place??
You can order it online to get yourself some discount OR get it from any Croma showroom with an extended 2 year warranty for Rs.750 (or so).

Back