Android Please help me get the approximate price of new LCD Display --Xperia Z3

nRiTeCh

Skilled
My Xperia Z3 compact seems to react weirdly since this afternoon. The notification bar doesnt open at all or it may open once in 20 times or so. Rest all touch is working just fine. In fact if I rotate the screen then the notification bar behaves as it should.

The cell was never ever dropped and was cared very much and no harsh handling etc.

I had this issue before when the phone was dropped (the issue persisted after 3 long months slowly) and I straightway got my display replaced but then phone was under warranty.

Now if again I might have to replace the complete display & I fear the cost incurred.
On ebay the original display sales for around 3.5k max that too a genuine one but I dont know whom to approach for its fitting etc. as I dont want to mess with waterproofing technology by carelessly disassembling and reassembling by some local shop.

If I rush to xperia care they will charge me exorbitant amount. Hence wanna know the charges before entering xperia care.

Please help me get the approximate price from xperia.

Screen and digitizer for Xperia Z3 and Compact is 11800...
I bought an aftermarket one at 4k for my Z3 compact with installation from a local shop ...

Ebay ones are not original, but you won't notice the difference unless you're pretty keen, waterproof feature of Sony phones isn't reliable so no need to worry about it.

Screen and digitizer for Xperia Z3 and Compact is 11800...
I bought an aftermarket one at 4k for my Z3 compact with installation from a local shop ...

Ebay ones are not original, but you won't notice the difference unless you're pretty keen, waterproof feature of Sony phones isn't reliable so no need to worry about it.

Hell!! 11.8k is too much. And seems Sony has this one genuine issue with Z3 line-up.

Is there any Indian site from where we can order individual cell phone parts and have it replaced locally?

I just need the digitizer as I got touch issues while the display is 101% percent perfect.

Back