PC Peripherals Please help me with a laptop cooler

Hello Techies...
I have a dell studio xps 16 and i am thinking to get a cooler for it. My laptop has strange positioning of its exhaust so i have posted a pic as to where the laptop has openings for cooling. Apart from the mentioned places(marked with "Here"), it has a its exhaust fins at the rear end.

I looked at the CM cooler from itwares but it seems to have one central fan which i think wont provide efficient cooling, thanks to awkward positioning of the openings.
Can any one suggest me as to which cooler would best suffice my needs. Btw,its an 15.6" lappy. What abt coolers which suck in air from the rear rather than the bottom...

P.S: I am from mumbai so i would be looking to purchase from Lamington Rd.

I am using the N100 Cooling Pad from Logitech and i must say its very quiet and does the job. I dont think it has a powerful fan or something but it works fine by getting air from the rear when i am sitting on th ebed with the lappy. Yeah dats a good thing - u can carry ur N100 around the house and sit it on ur lap without any heating issues. Even when you have a blanket below, it has lots of space near the rear to suck air from.

So, if u need the cooler just for sheer cooling power, then get one of the CMs. If you want to carry ur laptop around without too much of heating, i would suggest the N100.

Back