Monitors Please suggest a 24" Monitor

Arun1

Adept
The monitor will be used mainly for movies[720p/1080p rips],surfing the web, pc games and possibly an xbox 360 .
I'm inclining a bit towards the Dell G2410 for the high contrast led backlighting :eek:hyeah: its a TN panel though.
Please recommend me a monitor that will satisfy my requirements at a lower cost,need not be a Dell.

Not sure really. Don't have a definite price on the G2410.Expecting it to be somewhere around Rs20Kish or less?

The legendary 2408WFP is totally out of the question though.

Looking at something less than 20K but will go a few thousand bucks more if its really worth it.

Edit:I just had a talk with a Dell rep and even though the G2410 is listed on the Indian Dell site its not available in India :-(

I was finally hoping to get an led backlit monitor.Damn you Dell!

even i hav a similar requirement. tho my budgets a lot lesser, 15k and below. i was thinkin of the dell 22 inch ultrasharp e-IPS. how does tht compare to the dell 24" (VNs deal). i also need opinion on the benq 22 inch.

any sort of advice/sugg would b appreciated.

AFAIK the Dell S2409W Full HD doesn't have height adjustment. Else it is a good LCD display. Cost is around Rs 18.5K.

Viewsonic VX2433wm is also a very good 24inch LCD Full HD monitor around same price range.

Back