Please suggest a mobile phone (fit for a girl)

Vij

Skilled
Hi guys

Back after a long time. Place looks changed :p

Could you please suggest a good mobile. I am looking to buy one for my wife.
Good music, screen and looks. Wont be using office apps or internet.

Is Nokia Xpress Music 5730 any good?

Budget around 15-17k. Can go higher if its really worth it.
Thanks
Vij

devesh38 said:
Samsung Wave 2............. nothing beats it in that price range........
It doesn't fall in that price range..... :p Costs ~ 19k

Neway, U can look at the Nokia X6 or the HTC Wildfire (Android). The 5730XM has been discontinued long back IMHO.

Or just wait a week or so & get the Nokis C6-01 (Symbian^3) based phone. It comes with a 8MP Snapper & features Nokia Clear Black Technology. It is expected to fall in the 16k - 18k category.

Umm 15-17k??? Wow just wait bro rumour mill says Nokia gonna launch X7 very very soon, and at the price band you're mentioning.

So I suggest wait....

nehaladsul said:
It doesn't fall in that price range..... :p Costs ~ 19k

Neway, U can look at the Nokia X6 or the HTC Wildfire (Android). The 5730XM has been discontinued long back IMHO.

Or just wait a week or so & get the Nokis C6-01 (Symbian^3) based phone. It comes with a 8MP Snapper & features Nokia Clear Black Technology. It is expected to fall in the 16k - 18k category.
19k is fine, but she isnt a fan of touchscreen .

I cant wait for anything. This is a wedding anniversary gift and its on 28th December.

Vij said:
19k is fine, but she isnt a fan of touchscreen .

I cant wait for anything. This is a wedding anniversary gift and its on 28th December.
All high end phones these days come with touchscreens..... :mad:

Neway, U can look at the E5 if she doesn't mind a QWERTY phone. It has all the features of phones costing 17k or so & comes for 11k.

Or u can also look at the X5. It has the features of the E5 (including QWERTY keyboard) but in a slider form factor. Moreover, it also comes in Pink colour. She might just love it!! :p

BTW, Congratulations for ur anniversary (in advance)..... :)

Thanks for the input guys. Touchscreens don't go well in the kitchen :p
Damn isn't there a non-touchscreen good mobile out there.

Back